S Jordan Diggs [South Carolina Commit]

Nexus

Not good news here, but he and his mom loved the South Carolina visit. Described it as "It was everything I dreamed and imagined it would be."

Plans to pick from the hats on the Army All-American Game.

Wouldn't be the least bit surprised if he decided to go to Cocky, Dad went there and now this. Not that it means anything but NU never has had a prospect choose them in a hat selection during the actual game, and I've been very skeptical of actual desire to go to NU, just seems like he has been dragging us out.

Not good news here, but he and his mom loved the South Carolina visit. Described it as "It was everything I dreamed and imagined it would be."

Wouldn't be the least bit surprised if he decided to go to Cocky, Dad went there and now this. Not that it means anything but NU never has had a prospect choose them in a hat selection during the actual game, and I've been very skeptical of actual desire to go to NU, just seems like he has been dragging us out.

I wouldn't go this far. If that was the case I highly doubt that he would have came to a game on his own dime with Mike Rose earlier in the season. It is what many expected, like it has mentioned all process there are two horses in this race, NU and Cocky. Hell the bowl game might become the Jordan Diggs Bowl played in Florida on Jan 2nd between NU and USC

I wouldn't go this far. If that was the case I highly doubt that he would have came to a game on his own dime with Mike Rose earlier in the season. It is what many expected, like it has mentioned all process there are two horses in this race, NU and Cocky. Hell the bowl game might become the Jordan Diggs Bowl played in Florida on Jan 2nd between NU and USC

I hear you Crewe but I'm gonna be honest I don't have the same confidence I had 90 days ago.