My 10 o'clock news guy

this man is a joke. being in kansas city, i have the pleasure of seeing him give me my sports on any given night. people down here feel he is a joke. this man is a mizzou fan and a complete jackass when it comes to sports team that dont wear his black and yellow. he came out earlier this year spouting off that ku should just cut their losses and get rid of the football program all together. this coming from a man who thinks he knows best because he is on tv and might be collecting his social security check. its not nebraska's fault he is getting his backside handed to him in the ratings. pure class act jack!

We travel in well and in packs, support our team, like to party, like to spend money, and tell you how great our school is. I dont see a problem with any of that. Im embarrassed for the TV station who hired this guy. Not only is he not funny, but he is terrible at trash talking. But I guess its kind of hard to talk trash about a school as great as nebraska :corndance

this man is a joke. being in kansas city, i have the pleasure of seeing him give me my sports on any given night. people down here feel he is a joke. this man is a mizzou fan and a complete jackass when it comes to sports team that dont wear his black and yellow. he came out earlier this year spouting off that ku should just cut their losses and get rid of the football program all together. this coming from a man who thinks he knows best because he is on tv and might be collecting his social security check. its not nebraska's fault he is getting his backside handed to him in the ratings. pure class act jack!

i remember hearing him say that on nick wrights show. it was hillarious because nick wright even said he didn't like nebraska but if ku, kstate, or mu, got the offer they would be stupid to not go. he just didn't like how he felt the school handled it.

Wow, this guy is quite the shock jock :sarcasm .

Anyways, if the worst thing that someone has to say is that you take pride in your team, travel well, and enjoy good food and drink, albeit in a mocking tone, that's not so bad. He didn't say anything like being rude, starting fights, etc. Don't get me wrong, the guy sucks, but at least he didn't say anything that couldn't be construed as a good thing.

EDIT: Forgot to mention. Mizzou got turned down by the Big 10. lulz