Hmm... Random post on here. Another thing that needs a little tweaking in my opinion is recruiting. For some reason, I think NCAA 11 has a special feature that allows schools to pay recruits! TX aTm just reeled in the #1 recruiting class with 6 (six) 5-star recruits... while going 5-7 on the season. USC reeled in a #3 class with 4 (four) 5-stars while going 7-6. I just don't get it! haha

Hmm... Random post on here. Another thing that needs a little tweaking in my opinion is recruiting. For some reason, I think NCAA 11 has a special feature that allows schools to pay recruits! TX aTm just reeled in the #1 recruiting class with 6 (six) 5-star recruits... while going 5-7 on the season. USC reeled in a #3 class with 4 (four) 5-stars while going 7-6. I just don't get it! haha

That's what the Xbox Live add-ons are for :LOLtartar

Recruiting in this game is hit or miss, but then again real life recruiting is as well.

That said, and I may have mentioned this before, there are things that need tweaking. For example, the game will tell you you only need to recruit one strong safety even if you're losing two. Just recently, the game told me I only needed to recruit six players this season, however I was losing 11. If you recruit the way the computer tells you to recruit, you won't reach the roster limit. You constantly need to compare what you're losing to what you have for the next year.

Furthermore, sometimes I don't want to do recruiting and the AI just doesn't do a very good job. This year they've said that depending on what kind of offense/defense you run, it'll recruit based on it. For example, if you run an option attack, the game would have previously recruited the best quarterback available no matter the tendency. This year the AI will look for scrambling quarterbacks instead.

Recruiting in this game is hit or miss, but then again real life recruiting is as well.

That said, and I may have mentioned this before, there are things that need tweaking. For example, the game will tell you you only need to recruit one strong safety even if you're losing two. Just recently, the game told me I only needed to recruit six players this season, however I was losing 11. If you recruit the way the computer tells you to recruit, you won't reach the roster limit. You constantly need to compare what you're losing to what you have for the next year.

Furthermore, sometimes I don't want to do recruiting and the AI just doesn't do a very good job. This year they've said that depending on what kind of offense/defense you run, it'll recruit based on it. For example, if you run an option attack, the game would have previously recruited the best quarterback available no matter the tendency. This year the AI will look for scrambling quarterbacks instead.

I never go with what the computer says. I always just look at how many juniors and seniors I have and pick my recruits from there.

Probably put us at B+ for defense because of the lack of experience in the secondary. To have David and Crick as impact players was a smart choice. Last year i remember Allen as being an impact which i thought was BS (i just swapped Allen and Crick so Crick could have the impact player status). Burkhead also looked to be the only offensive impact player.

Probably put us at B+ for defense because of the lack of experience in the secondary. To have David and Crick as impact players was a smart choice. Last year i remember Allen as being an impact which i thought was BS (i just swapped Allen and Crick so Crick could have the impact player status). Burkhead also looked to be the only offensive impact player.

At least you can rectify it I think during a season.