• 1 month later...

Player: Jonathan Bullard

Hometown: Shelby, NC

School: Crest HS

Position: DT

Height: 6'4"

Weight: 255

40 time:

Scholarships: Alabama, Auburn, Clemson, Florida, Nebraska, North Carolina, North Carolina State, South Carolina, Tennessee, Virginia

Rivals: :star :star :star :star :star

Scout: :star :star :star

ESPN:

247: :star :star :star :star

Highlights

Apparently we are going after this guy really hard.

just like everyone else i assume........

Player: Jonathan Bullard

Hometown: Shelby, NC

School: Crest HS

Position: DT

Height: 6'4"

Weight: 255

40 time:

Scholarships: Alabama, Auburn, Clemson, Florida, Nebraska, North Carolina, North Carolina State, South Carolina, Tennessee, Virginia

Rivals: :star :star :star :star :star

Scout: :star :star :star

ESPN:

247: :star :star :star :star

Highlights

Apparently we are going after this guy really hard.

just like everyone else i assume........

Of course they are, have you seen his highlights?! But I think we don't waste our effort in recruiting individuals that we don't think we have a chance at getting. All the time that JP is putting in on Bullard has to say that we have at least somewhat of a chance, instead of no chance at all. Us, Bama and Miami were some of the first teams he mentioned in his latest interview.

What are we recruiting him as? I saw that he runs around a 4.65 forty. Stand him up and let him play linebacker if this is the case.

I think DE, especially cause JP is recruiting him. You'd have to think they'd use JP as his main recruiter partially because he'd be his future positions coach.

What are we recruiting him as? I saw that he runs around a 4.65 forty. Stand him up and let him play linebacker if this is the case.

I think DE, especially cause JP is recruiting him. You'd have to think they'd use JP as his main recruiter partially because he'd be his future positions coach.

I believe he is actually being recruited as a DT.

I think DE, especially cause JP is recruiting him. You'd have to think thkey'd use JP as his main recruiter partially because he'd be his future positions coach.

Well JP does coach the entire DL now, so would be his position coach either way. Can't remember what his geographic area of focus is.

Maybe someone can tell me why... I mean, not that they matter all that much, but why are his rankings all across the board? One site says 3 star, one says 4, one says 5... Any particular reason some doubt him more than others?

When in doubt, take a look at the offer list. With Bama, Auburn, and Florida on the board I'd say he is probably more of the 4 or 5 :star

Well JP does coach the entire DL now, so would be his position coach either way. Can't remember what his geographic area of focus is.

JP is like Shawn Watson when it comes to his recruiting team, he is omnipresent.....the man is everywhere.

Seriously though, if they want a kid bad, no matter where in America, JP is the man NU sends. He is really good with connections on the East Coast but this guy has been all over the map. The guy rules.

Why? He's got the height and speed for DE and we are stacked @ the DT position.

Why? He's got the height and speed for DE and we are stacked @ the DT position.

He looks like a tweener to me, which is not a bad thing in his case. He has got the height and weight to play DE, but if he needs to put on weight his frame can support it and be a force on the inside. It's whatever the coaches feel would be his best fit in our program.

Maybe someone can tell me why... I mean, not that they matter all that much, but why are his rankings all across the board? One site says 3 star, one says 4, one says 5... Any particular reason some doubt him more than others?

Scout upgraded him to :star :star :star :star today.