ATH Devin Fuller

ADS

apparently down to Rutgers and NU, will announce on the 28th or 29th. Eliminated ND, UCLA and Arizona. Baylor still a dark horse. according to another site.....

did you look at the post above you an hour earlier saying the exact same thing? lol

It doesn't matter where you get the information only that you look like you're informed and in the know.

• Fire 2

apparently down to Rutgers and NU, will announce on the 28th or 29th. Eliminated ND, UCLA and Arizona. Baylor still a dark horse. according to another site.....

did you look at the post above you an hour earlier saying the exact same thing? lol

It doesn't matter where you get the information only that you look like you're informed and in the know.

lol Exactly

Just giving ya crap man, thought it was funny. I dont know anything either, im about as lost as most of the rest of us are.....just try to put the pieces together from free articles and whatnot, and making a best guess. I dont pay for a rivals subscription so i cant get on here with good info to look cool either....even thou i have a cousin that walked on last year..... he doesnt help me out much, i need to start milking that more.

no offense taken. I have always thought about joining the paysites but wonder if they are actually worth it. Seems like the info gets out on this website a few hours later. I was just passing on some info I read on another site. At least now we have a date to work with and we can all get freaked out on the 28th and 29th like we did with Owa (man, that was a long day)

no offense taken. I have always thought about joining the paysites but wonder if they are actually worth it. Seems like the info gets out on this website a few hours later. I was just passing on some info I read on another site. At least now we have a date to work with and we can all get freaked out on the 28th and 29th like we did with Owa (man, that was a long day)

Save your money unless you're interested in recruiting as a whole or you just have to have info and can't get it from a board such as this. I will say Huskerboard does a nice job with recruiting info as long as its the guys who have been around a while. Most of the time the info say a rivals is getting is stuff you will get other places first if you know where to look. Occasionally they'll be a lead dog for all of an hour.