ATH Devin Fuller

ADS

I think that one thing that seems to get overlooked when discussing Fuller's decision is Tommy Armstrong. How willing is Fuller to come in and compete with Armstrong. It probably weighs on his mind, that if Armstrong beats him out, he will never see the field as a QB at Nebraska....

in my opinion, and i will say this about any recruit, if they dont wanna compete then we dont want or need them.

competition makes you better and if you dont wanna get better then go to Arizona imo.

I concur with B-Rent. Where I think competition will only make our program better, I don't want highly recruited (high star) players expecting anything that isn't earned on the practice field. Nebraska is all about putting the play on tape to get on the game day field. I really don't care whether we get this guy or not, especially if he picks the snake-oil salesman's pitch. If he is coming to Nebraska, I say we give him a shot at QB, and if he pans out, great. If not, move him like we did Turner, and as quick as we moved Turner.

What I don't understand is why everyone who recruited him would not want him at QB. Dude is a stud!

I think people are just scared of another T-Mart at QB who can't throw all that well, and Tommy Armstrong's highlight tape shows more of an arm.

Personally, DF's highlight tape gives me goosebumps. The guy is electric, and I would have no problem with him as the QB of our team in the future. For the record, I wouldn't have a problem with Armstrong either, just whoever can get the job done the best and not turn the ball over.