TE Terrell Mitchell *

A kid like Terrell would be the only acceptible JUCO fill for TE. A 4/4 guy, or a 3/3 guy is the only way. This is a position where YOUNG talent is needed. Bringing in a two year guy makes no sense. There is no proven talent after Reed and Cotton. And Herr is the only other scholly TE. Hopefully some walk on steps up to be servicable, but if not 2 HS TEs in this cycle may be a must. Even with a small class.

That sounds great. I wonder if he's close with any of the other Fort Scott'ers.

you gotta believe he does and you have his fellow FSCC guys talking to him and hyping the place up (with good reason of course!)... seems like the FSCC guys like that team attitude and based on the crew here really believe in sticking together and working together... could work in our favor......

I see this kid picking us over OU in the end.

1) Jeff Simms and his history with NU.

2) Fort Scott teammates already on campus.

3) We have a big need for a TE... he would have guaranteed early playing time if he is who he looks like he is.

4) Rated his visit a 15 out of 10... it was better than perfect.

OU has some depth at TE... they took 2 in 2011, 1 in 2010, and 1 in 2009.

Behind Kyler Reed (Jr) and Ben Cotton (Jr) we have no one.

I say he's :bigredn: mid/late next week.

Interesting...I saw in the Williams thread that he also rated 15 out of ten? So was it Williams or Mitchell or both that said that? Also, you would think with his style, he would love to be in Reed's spot...also mentioned that it's a similar offense to what they ran in HS so the transition would be easier...