The Bubba Starling Thread

^^^ So why exactly would they LET him sign up for two classes on the same day at basically the same time? thats idiotic

At least when I was in college they would not let you ever sign up for two classes at one time. You would always get error message. I don't see how now would be any different.

Exactly why I asked, thank you

• 2 weeks later...

couple weeks and we'll know

I think we'll have hints a week from tomorrow at Fan Day.

You think so? I don't know exactly how Fan Day works, but my guess is that they'd either have some security there to keep people from harassing him with questions about negotiations, or they might excuse him to prevent that from happening.

couple weeks and we'll know

I think we'll have hints a week from tomorrow at Fan Day.

You think so? I don't know exactly how Fan Day works, but my guess is that they'd either have some security there to keep people from harassing him with questions about negotiations, or they might excuse him to prevent that from happening.

Bo's statement about Fan Day was (paraphrasing) Everyone that will be part of the team this Fall will be there. I'd have to do some digging to get the verbatim quote, but that line alone said volumes to me. I think Bo is not being passive in the baseball/football conversation with Bubba.

I also think Bubba's situation was the single biggest factor in moving Fan Day from Saturday after practices had started to Friday, and it will not surprise me in the least to see it return to Saturday next year.

I also think Bubba's situation was the single biggest factor in moving Fan Day from Saturday after practices had started to Friday, and it will not surprise me in the least to see it return to Saturday next year.

I find it a bit of a stretch to think that a freshman who has never played a single second of football for Nebraska (practice included) would cause them to switch fan day. It's not like they just flip a switch and everything happens on Friday. The logistics/planning behind this are enormous...the decision to change anything is much bigger than a freshman prospect.

I find it a bit of a stretch to think that a freshman who has never played a single second of football for Nebraska (practice included) would cause them to switch fan day. It's not like they just flip a switch and everything happens on Friday. The logistics/planning behind this are enormous...the decision to change anything is much bigger than a freshman prospect.

Not really. The mechanisms are all in place already. It pretty much is as easy as flipping a switch. In fact, it's far easier for them to say they're changing the date than it is for fans to change plans.

rcuit baba starling is now being offered 7.5 million by the kansas city royals. the article stated that baba,s agent is seeking 10 million....do you think baba will really want to play college football for $0 when offered close to 10 million...i don,t think he will ever play a game for nu huskers