The Bubba Starling Thread

I don't think there's a chance in hell that Bubba's going to be playing football this fall. I hate to break it to you, but the two classes that Bubba's enrolled in overlap. His Nutrition course is from 8:45 to 10:20 on East campus, while his English class is from 9:15 to 10:50 on City campus. Unless Bubba can be in two places at once, it appears he's doing the college thing to get more money.

But are they both on the same days?

Yes, they are both Monday-Friday.

I don't know why people are calling me a stalker. I'm in his English class and I got a few friends who are in his Nutrition of Science course. It's not like I'm digging through his trash to find his school schedule. It's called looking at the class roster.

^^^ So why exactly would they LET him sign up for two classes on the same day at basically the same time? thats idiotic

I have no idea. NUTR 131 is widely regarded as a joke of a class around UNL. It's an easy science credit and during the school year it's offered online. I suppose he could have some type of deal with the professor...?

Take this with a huge clump of salt, but Bubba was in Kearney, and I'm assuming still is, for Cruise Nite/parties that go with. A guy that I work with said that Bubba told his friend that he's leaning towards Nebraska because he thinks he has a real shot at playing time. I know, it's not Bo's salt water aquarium guy, but it's what I heard so I thought I'd pass it along.

^^^ So why exactly would they LET him sign up for two classes on the same day at basically the same time? thats idiotic

At least when I was in college they would not let you ever sign up for two classes at one time. You would always get error message. I don't see how now would be any different.