The Bubba Starling Thread

This situation appears to be no different than the Dodgers 1st rd draft pick last year Zach Lee. Everyone thought that because he signed with LSU enrolled and was practicing that he would be unsignable. In these cases money talks and BS walks. Hope I'm wrong.

"I want him to go to Nebraska. I want to take road trips to Nebraska. I want to wear Husker red and watch him play."

Jill Starling

Bubba's 15-year-old sister

http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/eticket/story?id=6609946

This was a really old story and was posted here awhile ago.

Now that we know Bubba was drafted by the Royals at No. 5, the situation is immensely different. It is a general consensus around here that he is just at Nebraska to drive up the signing price.

Yea she probably wants her brother to buy her a Volkswagon Beetle for her 16th birthday.

rcuit baba starling is now being offered 7.5 million by the kansas city royals. the article stated that baba,s agent is seeking 10 million....do you think baba will really want to play college football for $0 when offered close to 10 million...i don,t think he will ever play a game for nu huskers

How early did you start drinking on Saturday? Good God man.

rcuit baba starling is now being offered 7.5 million by the kansas city royals. the article stated that baba,s agent is seeking 10 million....do you think baba will really want to play college football for $0 when offered close to 10 million...i don,t think he will ever play a game for nu huskers

How early did you start drinking on Saturday? Good God man.

or trying to OD on vicadin

I don't think I had seen this mentioned elsewhere. In this article there is a revelation that Bubba did not pitch his senior year like he had done in the past PER PELINI'S REQUEST.

http://www.athlonsports.com/college-football/bubba-starling-wanted-man

It's only fair that we post the accompanying photo in this thread, especially since I've had to look at the bouncing ass photo 5,000 times.

bubba-large.jpg

I don't think I had seen this mentioned elsewhere. In this article there is a revelation that Bubba did not pitch his senior year like he had done in the past PER PELINI'S REQUEST.

http://www.athlonsports.com/college-football/bubba-starling-wanted-man

It's only fair that we post the accompanying photo in this thread, especially since I've had to look at the bouncing ass photo 5,000 times.

bubba-large.jpg

shopped.jpg

Look at his neck

• Fire 1