The Bubba Starling Thread

Guys, he's not coming, period. He didn't even pass one of his classes. Personally, I think he never truly considered going to college, but since Bo and company support him I'll do the same. Go big red!

What's your source? Or are you his unethical professor?

Haha no, I am not his unethical professor. I obviously can't say, I wish I could.

Per the rivals free board..

"From a Royal insider

Bubba & Family are wanting more of the bonus of front, the Royals can spread it over five years but the Starlings are asking for more of it on the front end and not spread evenly over five years.

Talks didnt start till a little over an hour ago according to my guy. I aint holding my breath. No shock that my buddy tells me he feels 99% they will get it done. Price is over the 7.5 already He told me to follow this site as it will have up to the minute signings. His words not mine"

So you've never read anything by tuff tiger?

I still don't buy that money is everyone's answer. It may be yours but it's not mine. So we just see things differently. Nothing wrong with that.

Maybe money isn't the only reason he is going to play baseball. Maybe he actually enjoys playing baseball more than playing football. Many posters on this board hate baseball, so they just don't understand why anyone would play baseball over football. Well, a kid who loves playing baseball and is good at it might enjoy playing baseball more than football. I don't know what your views on baseball are, so that isn't directed to you Irafreak.

GREAT NEWS GUYS!!!

The Braves beat the Giants in the bottom of the ninth. *tomahawk chop*

Damn it! I wished you guys would quit that crap. Everytime you post this stuff I get my hopes up. I keep expecting someone to say "GSG finally has a girlfriend". Imagine my dismay when I read "Thome hit a homer" or "So and so beat so and so" or "Bubba Starling is :bigredn: " I don't care about that stuff.

So you've never read anything by tuff tiger?

I still don't buy that money is everyone's answer. It may be yours but it's not mine. So we just see things differently. Nothing wrong with that.

Maybe money isn't the only reason he is going to play baseball. Maybe he actually enjoys playing baseball more than playing football. Many posters on this board hate baseball, so they just don't understand why anyone would play baseball over football. Well, a kid who loves playing baseball and is good at it might enjoy playing baseball more than football. I don't know what your views on baseball are, so that isn't directed to you Irafreak.

Well I don't care for the sport personally but that had nothing to do with my comments. I was just thinking about the other side of the coin...

I'm gonna add fuel to the rumorville fire and say some guy on Starling's fan FB page is reporting he's signed with the Royals for $7.5M with $2M in incentives. Will be announced during the 7th inning of the Royals game tonight

So take that with a huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuge grain of salt

I sure hope this is false. I mean i'd hate to have to watch a crappy team play just to hear if Bubba signed with them lol.