The Bubba Starling Thread

I'll be the first ass to say it...

F*ck Bubba

I know three year olds that dont act like that when the dont get their way.

SAD POST in my book

well, many husker fans are upset over bubba,s decision,,but he was probably a better baseball player than football player...true, he was highly recruited in football, when you get oklahoma and alabama at your door , but how many baseball players can hit, pitch and play outfield....just wonder where bubba will start out with the royals, what farm club?

http://kansascity.royals.mlb.com/news/press_releases/press_release.jsp?ymd=20110816&content_id=23269712&vkey=pr_kc&fext=.jsp&c_id=kc

Seriously, we might as well have another thirty page thread about the sun rising tomorrow. It ain't like this is any kind of surprise.

Everyone is looking for something to talk about. That's this whole thing in a nutshell. People are desperate for fun.

Never fear, I have the solution.

beer(1).jpg

knapp, and others --

It sounds like there could be something to the 7.5 million thing. A poster on rivals claims it came down to 8.2m over 5 years, or 7.5 over 3. Would've taken the 7.5, too. Looks like Bubba really got nothing over his initial demands, unless it was 7.5 over more years that was the initial offer, I don't really remember.

knapp, and others --

It sounds like there could be something to the 7.5 million thing. A poster on rivals claims it came down to 8.2m over 5 years, or 7.5 over 3. Would've taken the 7.5, too. Looks like Bubba really got nothing over his initial demands, unless it was 7.5 over more years that was the initial offer, I don't really remember.

if bubba does not make it in 3 yrs for the lowly royals(never liked em), he could retire at 22 ...not bad.....i got $20 to last me till friday, bubba now has few hundred thousands/.

Bo is the biggest loser in this situation... lost a great player, lost a lot of recruiting time and effort (it happens a lot every year i guess), gained a lot of BS attention, but worst of all he sent a terrible message to his players and his team (don't even get me started on that)

Bo is the biggest loser in this situation... lost a great player, lost a lot of recruiting time and effort (it happens a lot every year i guess), gained a lot of BS attention, but worst of all he sent a terrible message to his players and his team (don't even get me started on that)

Please. :facepalm:

Please. :facepalm:

please yourself. its science.