What is our record next year?

Right now our record next year is 0-0.

Nebraska's record for the 2011 season will be 14-0.

Sorry to burst all those easy picks for the L's with the whos who of the BIG 10 but.................

Nebraska will not certainly not lose to overhyped overconfident Wisconsin in primetime. Camp where? I don't give a damn if it's in Madison.

They won't lose to humble humiliated tail between their legs Ohio State in Lincoln

and they won't lose to Michigan (what have you done for me lately) State.

and they won't lose to Penn (over optomistic for no reason because we choke in the stretch every time) State.

If anybody beats Nebraska it's going to be a scrappy Northwestern Squad or a hyped up emotional Iowa in the season finale.

I think a lot of you forget we are going to have one of the best defensive units in the country and the potential at offense is fantastic. The New offense is going to click and that powder keg is going to blow.

Optomistic? Always. Realistic? Without a doubt.

That's what i'm talking about. Wisconsin is a joke. Indiana is NOT NEBRASKA, people. God, get over it. Pelini will tap dance all over that weak sauce.

I'll go 100000000000 to 1, wisconsin and iowa are the two big ten teams NU is MOST likely to beat. Can you imagine showing up with that BS grade-school offense against Pelini's deepest Nebraska D-Line, and best overall Blackshirt D? What a clown fest those contests will be.

How old are you? Serious question.

Let's compare IQ's, instead.

165. deal.

I'll go 100000000000 to 1, wisconsin and iowa are the two big ten teams NU is MOST likely to beat. Can you imagine showing up with that BS grade-school offense against Pelini's deepest Nebraska D-Line, and best overall Blackshirt D? What a clown fest those contests will be.

165. deal.

Only 165? That's not very high. For an IQ claim on an Internet message board, anyway. My IQ is at least 200. (I just wrote it, so it must be true.)

WHAT?!?!?!?!?!

165. deal.

WHAT???????????????

• Fire 1

You people are seriously saying we are going to lose at Wisky..They bring in a brand new qb, who will have no competition in the offseason since the projected started went down for the year, on top of that it will be his first big 10 game, can you say pressure?? and nebraska will be jacked as hell to make a statement, stack the box with 7-8, shut down the run, and it's easy as cake, wisky has a weak recieving corp, ill bet anyone on this board we walk out with a W, 10-1 odds, and no im not drinking kool aid either

Nearly everything you said about Wisconsin can be said about us next year with the exception of a new QB. We've got a cocky, volatile sophomore.

-OUR first Big 10 game (at night, no less)

-ALL our guys first Big 10 game

-Jacked as hell to make a statement - I think that goes both ways....

-Stack the box to stop OUR run. Check

-Weak receiving corp - we have BK and that's it.

-Oh yeah, and it's a home game for them

Oh c'mon Moose. We have a new wr coach and who knows? We just "might" start catching the ball. Also, TO stated in his book "More than winning" that the majority of NU's big plays were vs stacked boxes. You break through the LOS and you're gone.

Take a swig.....it's good for ya!!

:koolaid2: :koolaid2: :koolaid2: