LB Brian Nance [Baylor Commit]

Says Baylor and Arky are his favorites. Big visit tomorrow though for us

I have heard that the Nance/Polo duo are strongly considering taking their skills to Waco.

They do realize how pathetic a Robert Griffinless Baylor is, right?

However true that probably is, Art Briles has actually turned that program for the better. I think the fact of the proximity of Baylor(ala it's in Texas) is playing a large role as well. Laugh as you may but I can see Baylor playing at a strong level post RGIII(not like National Title stuff, but TV relevent).

I think they'll be about what they were the season RG3's knee blew out. But if they're pulling in recruits like this you may be on to something

For compairson, look at Auburn before, with and after Cam Newton:

2009: 8-5

2010: 14-0

2011: 7-5

Wouldn't surprise me to see something similar.

Not visiting anymore this weekend. Looks like an academic issue.

Aw man..

You've got to be pooping me??!! What in the hell is up? Is it on his end or our stupid academic department at the University? Does every other University's academic dept screw up as much as ours??

It's not like we're Harvard or Stanford. How many recruits have we lost (football,bball) in last 3-4 years b/c of problems in our own academic dept?

Aw man..

You've got to be pooping me??!! What in the hell is up? Is it on his end or our stupid academic department at the University? Does every other University's academic dept screw up as much as ours??

It's not like we're Harvard or Stanford. How many recruits have we lost (football,bball) in last 3-4 years b/c of problems in our own academic dept?

Was something with his ACT score not being in the system yet. To me that's "coach talk" for he doesn't have his sh*t together.

Aw man..

Here's the rule.

"College coaches need to have an official ACT or SAT score and a copy of your official high school transcript before you can make a visit."

Evidently, UNL doesn't have either or both.

Next time, do yourself and everyone else a favor and take a few minutes and research things before you raise all kinds of hell. Besides, its only Doc Sadler who gets screwed by the academic department. ;)

Aw man..

Here's the rule.

"College coaches need to have an official ACT or SAT score and a copy of your official high school transcript before you can make a visit."

Evidently, UNL doesn't have either or both.

Next time, do yourself and everyone else a favor and take a few minutes and research things before you raise all kinds of hell. Besides, its only Doc Sadler who gets screwed by the academic department. ;)

Naw, much easier to just let you do it.

• 3 weeks later...