SIGNED LB Jared Afalava

Isnt it gonna take a miracle for this guy to qualify? I thought that was the word awhile back.

Still needs to get that ACT up or ace his spring semester to raise his core GPA to a place where it would match up with his current ACT score.

I understand that school work isn't the easiest thing for everyone(and god let's not get into another discussion over this) but some day it would be nice to see any kid that inspired to play ball post HS to realize that school work matters starting from day one. Not their senior year.

Supposed to announce tonight at the game on CBS Sports Network at 5pm.

What game would that be?

Semper Fidelis All-American Bowl. It's new this year. 5 Skers planning it already with Afalava and Moss both set to announce. Also, Quanzell Lambert is playing and is announcing tomorrow at 1:15 (supposedly).

World Herald claims it'll be Thursday at 2pm Eastern

What game would that be?

Semper Fidelis All-American Bowl. It's new this year. 5 Skers planning it already with Afalava and Moss both set to announce. Also, Quanzell Lambert is playing and is announcing tomorrow at 1:15 (supposedly).

Not going to fight you over 15 minutes.

What game would that be?

Not going to fight you over 15 minutes.

You said tomorrow, not Thursday. I think that's what Craze was referring to, not the 15 minutes.

Back to your lives.