Your pick for next Head Coach

I'll start this post off by saying that in no way have a heard that Bo Pelini is leaving after this year for Ohio State nor am I speculating that he is. This post is just for fun and has no bearing on an actual situation.

Lets say Bo got the call from Ohio State after this season and took the head coaching job there. Who would you want to see come in and replace him? Why is your pick attractive?

I think its time for vacation. Next week is time for some fishing then hit the road for a week around NE, a week in KS then, then out to the east coast in July for a few week and CO for a week or two in July or Aug and hope to be back in time for a good fall camp of football.

On topic.

I'm sure Gruden would our first option. :facepalm:

If Bo was to go next season, I would expect someone from within the coaching staff to get the nod. Probably Carl Pelini. But if Bo took the whole staff with him and he had no choice, I would try to lure Turner Gill away from Kansas.

Sorry if my response wasn't sarcastic/assholeish enough to be on this thread. <_<