Big Ten Fan Council

Congratulations!

You have been selected to become a member of the 2011-12 Big Ten Network Fan Council. We look forward to talking with you throughout the upcoming year and getting your thoughts and feedback on BTN.

Fan Council members must be willing to participate in 3-4 surveys during the year and are required to attend two in-person meetings:

Big Ten Football Kickoff Luncheon in Chicago on Friday, July 29

Big Ten Men’s Basketball Tournament Semifinals in Indianapolis in March

Please respond to this email by Friday, June 24 to confirm your interest and availability for these events and meetings.

One complimentary ticket will be provided to the Kickoff Luncheon and the men’s basketball tournament semifinals. You will be responsible for your own transportation to Chicago and Indianapolis. However, a group hotel rate will be secured for both events, if you would like to take advantage of the room block.

An itinerary of events for the Kickoff Luncheon meeting will be sent in the coming weeks.

Again, congratulations, and please feel free to contact either of us with any questions that you may have.

Should be a good time.

• Fire 1

Hello!

I'm brand new here. I saw your post and wanted to make sure to reply because I was selected for the Fan Council as well! So now we know there will be at least two Husker fans representing. :) Pretty excited!

Jill

Cool! I'll see you in Chicago then should you choose to take on this opportunity!

• 2 weeks later...