Which sport do you care less about

36 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Too bad there's not an all of the above button haha. I think I follow tennis more than the rest on the list, just because I continually hope our boy Roddick does well but that's it. Meanwhile golf is an old man's "sport" (and I use the term loosely for this) and it's INCREDIBLY BORING! Yuck I HATE golf! Why anyone can sit and watch whispering commentators and preppy high society lodge dwellers hit a ball around for hours I will never understand.

• 2 weeks later...

I wouldn't watch any of these three unless there was NOTHING on. But of the three, soccer is probably the most pleasant to watch, simply because there are no commercial timeouts.

One of the most annoying things for me is the TD - commercial - kickoff - commercial - three&out/punt - commercial string. Each of those commercial breaks are 90 seconds, minimum, and most times they're two minutes apiece. That'll happen a couple of times a game, easy. It's brutal, especially when they run the same commercials each break.

I've golfed, so I have a slight interest in it, but really.... meh. And tennis is a giant yawn.

Basketball and Baseball. Couldn't care less about either. Baseball is less exciting then golf on TV.

That said:

I'll watch the CWS on TV. I'll watch March Madness. I'll probably catch an NBA finals game or two.

I'll watch (women's) tennis if one of them is hot, once in awhile I'll check to see if Roddick is doing well (he's not, but he is a husker fan with a gorgeous wife so he's doing something right)...

I'll watch golf if its one of the big tournaments or I feel like having a lazy Sunday nap.

I'll flip between soccer once in awhile because the announcers crack me up, "name, other name, *extreme excitement* name... *back to monotone as the other side gets the ball* name" and repeat for an hour and a half.

The other thing soccer and tennis have going for them is they are on early since its mostly European which beats infomercials and crappy 10-20 year old movies. It was fairly interesting traveling through Europe during the French Open, tons of people crowded around airport bar TVs watching tennis or in local bars watching tennis, just way different.

I can't believe someone said hockey, it's right behind football for me if its a good game with a couple star players. It is full of fast paced action with tons of hitting.

• Fire 1

Basketball and Baseball. Couldn't care less about either. Baseball is less exciting then golf on TV.

That said:

I'll watch the CWS on TV. I'll watch March Madness. I'll probably catch an NBA finals game or two.

I'll watch (women's) tennis if one of them is hot, once in awhile I'll check to see if Roddick is doing well (he's not, but he is a husker fan with a gorgeous wife so he's doing something right)...

I'll watch golf if its one of the big tournaments or I feel like having a lazy Sunday nap.

I'll flip between soccer once in awhile because the announcers crack me up, "name, other name, *extreme excitement* name... *back to monotone as the other side gets the ball* name" and repeat for an hour and a half.The other thing soccer and tennis have going for them is they are on early since its mostly European which beats infomercials and crappy 10-20 year old movies. It was fairly interesting traveling through Europe during the French Open, tons of people crowded around airport bar TVs watching tennis or in local bars watching tennis, just way different.

I can't believe someone said hockey, it's right behind football for me if its a good game with a couple star players. It is full of fast paced action with tons of hitting.

:LOLtartar That is so true! *Que English accent* Donovan, Dempsey, Adu, back to Donovan. CAN YOU BELIEVE IT! GOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!

And as far as hockey goes, I love going to hockey games live! One of my favorite sports to watch live. Its just not the same on tv for some reason. I don't know why.

I only really care about Football and Women's Gymnastics/Volleyball

I care about the rest about equally and I really really hate Baseball (Does hate count?)

281972_10150231926850666_117515035665_7827753_687769_n.jpg

Larry Fitzgerald taking his son to his 1st MLB all star game today.

(Even puts HIM to sleep)

That said:

I'll flip between soccer once in awhile because the announcers crack me up, "name, other name, *extreme excitement* name... *back to monotone as the other side gets the ball* name" and repeat for an hour and a half.

The other thing soccer and tennis have going for them is they are on early since its mostly European which beats infomercials and crappy 10-20 year old movies. It was fairly interesting traveling through Europe during the French Open, tons of people crowded around airport bar TVs watching tennis or in local bars watching tennis, just way different.

+1 for the hilarious bold part! :lol: