BK is Planking????????

Planking and Cone-ing is soo last year that Owling is the new thing!!! OWLING FOR THE WIN!!!

Seriously even though planking is the dumbest thing in the world I'm glad the football players are doing this instead of drinking and driving but planking is still dumb as @%

EDIT: If this video doesn't have any language in it I'll post the actual video instead of the link

You forgot cup-ing.

That isn't the former Godfather's location that is now JJ's, is it?

Nope. It's in Columbus.

Landlord... if you work at Jimmy Johns in Columbus, NE, and that picture does you any justice.... I'm pretty sure you delivered to my house yesterday....? Who the hell are you?!?! haha

Nope. It's in Columbus.

Landlord... if you work at Jimmy Johns in Columbus, NE, and that picture does you any justice.... I'm pretty sure you delivered to my house yesterday....? Who the hell are you?!?! haha

I'll tell you who I am if you tell me where it was that I supposedly delivered :P

Edit: I have tons of pictures in the picture thread, so I'm not exactly a secret.

Edit2: I got a call from our HR lady/Co-owner asking me if I 'liked my job' and threatening to fire me unless I took the pictures off Facebook. Haters gon' hate.

Nope. It's in Columbus.

I'll tell you who I am if you tell me where it was that I supposedly delivered :P

Edit: I have tons of pictures in the picture thread, so I'm not exactly a secret.

Edit2: I got a call from our HR lady/Co-owner asking me if I 'liked my job' and threatening to fire me unless I took the pictures off Facebook. Haters gon' hate.

Do you not deliver? I've seen you... maybe I was in the restaurant. haha And I don't know if addresses are a great idea... ;)

• 4 weeks later...