BK is Planking????????

Dude... the avatar... totally NWS... <_<

It's fun seeing the comments on that icon. I'm tempted to put up an equivalent icon for the girls to look at (I know there are at least a couple others here). I'm not saying this is equivalent, since I'm not attracted to him, but just as a fun example:

richard-simmons-underwear.png

Dude... the avatar... totally NWS... <_<

It's fun seeing the comments on that icon. I'm tempted to put up an equivalent icon for the girls to look at (I know there are at least a couple others here). I'm not saying this is equivalent, since I'm not attracted to him, but just as a fun example:

richard-simmons-underwear.png

It's just annoying. I'm 100% red-blooded American male, but when the wife walks by when I'm using my laptop on the couch..... not so great, see?

Wasn't planking a way of transporting slaves on ships ?

No.

this is also what ive heard. Alot of guys i know found this out,stopped planking, and took down all pics on FB. A few felt pretty ignorant for not knowing.

We've sorta already covered this at the bottom of page one.

Just sayin

Wasn't planking a way of transporting slaves on ships ?

Xzibit is that you?

The whole planking thing is irony within group-think within irony. It was actually an experiment some time ago from a group of goofs in Britain who wondered if they could "manufacture" an internet craze. They picked something completely random and nonsensical - lying stiff on random objects - and proceeded to get people within their social networks to do it. Before long, people lost sight of the sarcasm behind it and started doing it because they thought it was actually funny.

I don't mean to poop in the punchbowl, but at the head of all this are a handful of English dudes laughing their butts off at people who do it un-ironically.

• Fire 1