TE Keoni Bush-Loo*

ADS

All I really want at TE is somebody who can be a go-to guy on 3rd down. Somebody who can make all the tough catches and just be a big body that creates mismatches down the field. Basically, I want a mix between Kyler and Ben Cotton.

Well, we have Kyler Reed on our team ... Ben Cotton as well ... so, I'm more then confident that the staff can find someone with the mix you prefer ... since they have already shown the ability to get these kind of players on the team. :-)

All I really want at TE is somebody who can be a go-to guy on 3rd down. Somebody who can make all the tough catches and just be a big body that creates mismatches down the field. Basically, I want a mix between Kyler and Ben Cotton.

And is a capable blocker. TEs that can run block can sell PA well.

We could go after an elite juco guy next year and then take a couple of freshmen as well. We will be okay this year.

I was surprised how few four star TE's their actually are, maybe not few ... but it's not like we are losing alot of ground to our B1G competition.

http://rivals.yahoo....BmLbsc4bSZhs5B4

Even Mich and OSU didn't have more then a three star TE this year. It seems that the TE spot is something that if you screw up at ... you can recover more easily. Yep, I'm with you on this one. Some lessons learned ... but we should be okay.

We could go after an elite juco guy next year and then take a couple of freshmen as well. We will be okay this year.

Wow it's really come to this

:facepalm: Yep it has. It will be okay RedTillImDead. It's a nice option. We did it with a guy named Lavonte David at LB a few years back. We're doing it this year at CB with Saisey.

Oh I know Sheepdawg!!! It's the tried and true way of doing business around here. Take a couple fliers and hope they pan out like vontae. Yeah, that's happens all the time!! Oh and Mo, you're right there!! he's done alot to prove your theory right hasn't he??? Oh thats right he hasn't proven anything!!! You cant afford to miss on jucos . Sometimes they don't have a redshirt year to figure things out and sometimes you only get for a couple years and then back to square one. But by all means let's keep thinking that every juco we get will be all Americans and all conference! Especially at tight end where they may see 10 balls a year.

Oh I know Sheepdawg!!! It's the tried and true way of doing business around here. Take a couple fliers and hope they pan out like vontae. Yeah, that's happens all the time!! Oh and Mo, you're right there!! he's done alot to prove your theory right hasn't he??? Oh thats right he hasn't proven anything!!! You cant afford to miss on jucos . Sometimes they don't have a redshirt year to figure things out and sometimes you only get for a couple years and then back to square one. But by all means let's keep thinking that every juco we get will be all Americans and all conference! Especially at tight end where they may see 10 balls a year.

I understand your frustration, but I don't exactly know what you want the coaching staff to do. They offered the big name recruits and missed on a few. I don't want to lose our integrity to get a great recruit. That's the one thing we have left. Every school misses on some guys. It happens. I actually like that they weren't afraid to go after the top recruits this year. It's not a video game where you can get anyone you want. What would you propose they do differently?