HuskerBoard Online Dynasty PS3

Season1 ACC - CUSTOM CONFERENCE Challenge matchups:

South Carolina AT Boston College

TCU AT Virginia Tech

Miami FL AT Texas AM

Maryland AT Stanford

Texas Tech AT North Carolina

These games will be held in week1..within a day or two. SO contact your opponent and schedule a time in the next few days that works for both of you. Either by Huskerboard, PSN, or cell# - set up a time

Also we only have 6 members signed into the dynasty, need those other 4 (you know who you are) before we advance. Just keep me posted, and if questions/ask, feedback/post it

ZROD and MasterShake, let me let u know soon if we have an opening or if were gonna expand to 12 members. I normally dont like going with so many because its hard enough to get 9 or 10 users on the same page. But if we do expand, sure ZROD u get BYU/SMU, and MasterShake- u would need to pick an ACC team to balance out the two user conferences. I'll keep u updated, but add me on PSN HuskerNation09

Season1 ACC - CUSTOM CONFERENCE Challenge matchups:

South Carolina AT Boston College

TCU AT Virginia Tech

Miami FL AT Texas AM

Maryland AT Stanford

Texas Tech AT North Carolina

These games will be held in week1..within a day or two. SO contact your opponent and schedule a time in the next few days that works for both of you. Either by Huskerboard, PSN, or cell# - set up a time

Also we only have 6 members signed into the dynasty, need those other 4 (you know who you are) before we advance. Just keep me posted, and if questions/ask, feedback/post it

Well, DLine... When do you wanna play? :D

We had two user games completed late last night:

Boston College 28, South Carolina 7; BC defended 'the Heights' in dominating fasion

Miami 17, Texas AM 14; a game where aTm wrecking crew defense stopped the canes for three quarters until two late passing td's (gw with 17 seconds) gave miami the comeback win.

so far its 2-0 ACC. On a side note, can anyone come up with a creative name for the custom conference? Tired of calling it 'custom'