HuskerBoard Online Dynasty PS3

Hmm... finished up with my game with Whateveritis... we both kinda caught ourselves making some comments about how difficult passing is in the new game. :/ Anyone else having this problem? I know I've heard a lot of people mentioning this a flaw with the new game. Would anyone want to consider adjusting some sliders on to make it a little easier?

I've mostly found that you can't go deep over the middle with any kind of post route because if you do it's going to get picked off or deflected. Also just in playing the game I've found about 50% of my incompletions come from dropped passes. Some are understandable, the receiver getting lit up and such, but some it seems like the littlest taps make them drop the ball.

Didn't play NCAA '11 at all, but I put a ton of time into Madden '11 and I had absolutely none of the problems that I'm having with this game (outside of the dropped balls, but I worked my way around it in Madden).

I've mostly found that you can't go deep over the middle with any kind of post route because if you do it's going to get picked off or deflected. Also just in playing the game I've found about 50% of my incompletions come from dropped passes. Some are understandable, the receiver getting lit up and such, but some it seems like the littlest taps make them drop the ball.

Didn't play NCAA '11 at all, but I put a ton of time into Madden '11 and I had absolutely none of the problems that I'm having with this game (outside of the dropped balls, but I worked my way around it in Madden).

I wouldnt be apposed to adjusting for it if we need to. I'm not sure about the touch but I'll have to try it. Seems like this year has a very steep learning curve compared to the last few years. Superman LBs are just killing me on verticle fours and other post routs with the new coverage.

The defense recognizes where a pass is being thrown too quickly. Playing as a QB in RTG today and I passed to a receiver running either a slant or a cross or something like that. The MLB was moving away from where I was throwing when I first threw, was able to stop on a dime, and then deflect the pass. That's what I think the biggest problem with this game is.