NU vs Iowa trophy game going to be announced

I like it because while it surrounds the football game it's going to be about more things too.

Yeah...I kind of like football games just for the football. But I'm honestly glad that some people like it. I don't hate it, just sort of lukewarm on the whole thing.

Why heroes when we are in the legends division? I swear it is 8 yr olds thinking this crap.

What do you mean? First off, no other trophy has anything to do with the division they are in, so why would should NU's? And secondly, 'heroes' and 'legends' go hand in hand, so it actually DOES make sense.

I don't understand everyone's b*tching and whining. I saw somewhere else someone had said this sounds terrible compared to the others and isn't something exclusive to the two schools playing. Guess what, Little Brown Jug, Governor's Bell, Floyd of Rosedale, Paul Bunnan's Axe; none of those tell you which two schools are involved and if they were unveiled today they would sound like terrible ideas. The difference is they've been around for many years and people have learned what these games are, much like they'll learn what the heroes game is.

It's not like this matters anyway. People across the nation are going to know Nebraska plays Iowa the Friday after Thanksgiving, that's what matters. If down the road they start talking about the Heroes game on that Friday, then great. If they don't, who cares? They'll still talk about the Nebraska Iowa game. Seems like a lot of pointless b*tching to me.

• Fire 1