Nebraska's Bo Pelini isn't changing soon

GSG

So, Endo. What exactly happened at this U12 game? Where was this played, and when did this happen?

June 5th and Milford. No one is saying that there isn't photo evidence.

Let's see the photo evidence then? Surely Tom Osborne's political favors don't apply here.

EndoQuan is a Texas fan people. Stop feeding the troll and he'll go away.

I must say, I find myself disappointed in this board. Labeling someone a troll/Texas fan is just lazy.

I'm a Husker fan through and through, regardless of who leads the program, I always root for the team and the program's best interest, not what is in the best interest for a particular coach. I was actually encouraged to join this site by one of your moderators, who is a friend. Someone who can speak to the fact that I am a Husker fan, but a far more objective one than most.

I must say, I find myself disappointed in this board. Labeling someone a troll/Texas fan is just lazy.

I'm a Husker fan through and through, regardless of who leads the program, I always root for the team and the program's best interest, not what is in the best interest for a particular coach. I was actually encouraged to join this site by one of your moderators, who is a friend. Someone who can speak to the fact that I am a Husker fan, but a far more objective one than most.

Well, just post the picture then. Better yet, don't post it--and instead pm it to knapplc. He'll let us know whether it's real. And whether you're a troll.

So, Endo. What exactly happened at this U12 game? Where was this played, and when did this happen?

June 5th and Milford. No one is saying that there isn't photo evidence.

Let's see the photo evidence then? Surely Tom Osborne's political favors don't apply here.

It's true I've seen the picture cause Bo's saltwater aquarium guy took the picture.

It's funny but several years ago when he was the interim HC in the bowl game, he flew off the handle at the referee's and the players and fans loved it!!! Loved his fiery attitude. Loved his no-nonsense approach; loved how he got a case of the ass with players when he needed to. Fast forward and certain people are starting to question his attitude and demeanor. If there was ever a time he needed to blow up, it was the A&M game. That game was absolutely atrocious.

Yeah, it makes no sense. People used to love Callahan for the hillbillies thing and the throat slash (which was really a "I've had it up to here" or something.

When people decide to love a coach, they will talk up everything through that lens, and vice versa.

regardless of whether Bo went apesh#t at a softball game, Endo is a troll. Every single one of his 15 posts has been negative.

Ah, you must be positive in order not to be a troll? I understand everyone (including me) has a limited appetite for negative news. But legitimate differing opinions may exist. Let's keep the discussions going as is and cut out the jabs, both sides, yea?

but a far more objective one than most.

You aren't objective, you're just negative.

Your first post: As for biggest surprise/failure, not sure which category this falls under, but Bo not being our coach past 2011 is certainly a change that not many see coming.

From your first topic: Husker fan's don't have their program back, the man in charge of doesn't want them to have their program, it is in fact his program, and he only allows you to share in it on his timetable and when it is convenient for him.

Nearly every one of your posts has been about Bo's faults. Perhaps nearly is an understatement, since I'm not sure I've read all of them.

• Fire 1

regardless of whether Bo went apesh#t at a softball game, Endo is a troll. Every single one of his 15 posts has been negative.

Ah, you must be positive in order not to be a troll? I understand everyone (including me) has a limited appetite for negative news. But legitimate differing opinions may exist. Let's keep the discussions going as is and cut out the jabs, both sides, yea?

Of course not, but having an apparent agenda to tear down the coach (10+ posts worth out of 16) constitutes a troll to me. There are plenty of people who think Bo goes overboard during games, and I don't consider them trolls.

• Fire 1

We're heartbroken you are disappointed in us...

No but if all you are doing is being negative with an obvious agenda against the head coach (disguised as self proclaimed objectivity), with absolutely no proof and no reputation to back you up on a board you just joined... Well, you're not going to be taken very seriously at the least and will likely be considered a troll.

• Fire 1