Whorns flash air of arrogance at Big 12 Media days

Apathy

Boy did I enjoy reading this but what put the icing on the cake is that this is Texas school paper LOL :laughpound

Not many schools can ink a deal for their own sports network a year after a 5-7 football season. Then again, not many schools do anything like Texas. Take the Big 12 Media Days for example. While players and coaches from Missouri, Baylor, Oklahoma State and Texas A&M joined the media for lunch inside the Westin Galleria in Dallas, one group of players was absent. The Longhorns four player representatives instead ate Chinese takeout far from the crowd a floor above them. An isolated lunch is one thing, but when the Longhorns showed up fifteen minutes late to the player interview sessions, everyone took notice.

Full article

Also here is a photo of the coaches at the Big 12 media days. Looks like somebody doesn't want to fit in

2jff8lj.jpg

:dunno Who cares? Texas is no longer our problem. Good riddance.

This. There's going to be enought talk this season about Nebraska leaving for the Big 10, A&M possibly looking to move to the SEC, the Longhorn Network, UT's 5-7 season, lack of a Big 12 Championship, blah blah blah that hearing all this talk is getting old. It's like breaking up with someone for someone else who is better but constantly talking about "the ex girlfriend".

I found the article amusing. Thanks for the post.

Thank you and for those of you who are getting sick of the talk than why did you click on the link then? :dunno

I will agree that people should be moving on but this is still fresh in everybodies minds because this happened last year not 5 or 10 years ago. This will be discussed for years down the road so lol get used to it.

While it is amusing that good old Mack is not in a suit & tie like the rest....if that's what this picture is about....I want to know where Tommy Tuberville is at? :dunno

It was reported he skipped out early to a fundraiser, a golf outing or something.

or something like talk to the SEC??????

• Fire 1

That picture is just hilarious to me.

Beebe: OMG you guise! We should totes take a group pic!

Gill: Errm, Dan, you know Tommy's not here, right?

Beebe: Can you say, "New Facebook profile picture?!"

Dodds: OMG INORITE?! Mack! Get up there!

Brown: Not really dressed for the occasion, bro. Can it at least wait till Tommy can get back from his beer run and I can put on a suit?

Beebe: STFU Mack! We're taking this pic NAO!

Stoops: We totes won the B12 last yr. *strikes pose*

Briles: I am the only one of these losers who has any business wearing a suit.

Beebe: "That's how we play." lulz. Without Tech. Just like the BCS in 2008. UP TOP [beebe and Dodds share a heartfelt bro five]