***Official Fall Camp Injuries Thread***

Jeff Culhane scoffed at people spreading rumors on internet message boards regarding this "injury". I think I could literally hear him roll his eyes.

It does seem like Fonzie did get hurt, though.

Possibly minor. Doesn't look like a whole lot of clarity and that's to be expected.

Jeff Culhane scoffed at people spreading rumors on internet message boards regarding this "injury". I think I could literally hear him roll his eyes.

It does seem like Fonzie did get hurt, though.

Possibly minor. Doesn't look like a whole lot of clarity and that's to be expected.

He told the OWH he didn't. He obviously didn't tear an ACL, which is the rumor being discussed.

Da skers and BW both seem to think something happened, and these guys are not often wrong.

If I were Fonzie and I pulled a muscle slightly, to the point where I'd be "limited" for a couple weeks of practice, it wouldn't even be worth qualifying to the media as 'getting hurt', you know? I went running a few nights ago and tweaked my foot. But I'm also "good" to go.

Doesn't mean nothing didn't happen.

I have no idea whence the ACL stuff came. It sounds like they did a MRI on him, which sounds now like a measure of precaution. Actually, I'm not even sure where the MRI stuff came from. ???

Anyway, if it was a precautionary measure, then my best guess is that at some point during the day, there was worry about Fonzie, but after further investigation then it turned out to be just a scare and he's basically "fine". Same result, that there's nothing to worry about. But I wouldn't say the worry was completely fabricated by some random people of questionable intentions either. I mean, why? More likely it was some legitimate worry that just didn't amount to much.

Dennard............. Tore ACL....................

where'd you hear this? This would be absolutely terrible news.

about 30 minutes ago, Dennard tweeted, "fml."

waiting for confirmation.... now hearing pulled quad...... which would obviously be better

Bad info... 3rd tier source... visited with a player who said after I asked bout fonzie "he's good". I want to apologize for jumping the gun on this and not making sure info was correct... I just freaked out when I heard it.

The transformation into a family matter is also curious.

But it could be that the minor injury scare and the family matter occurred on the same day. Fonzie tweeted his 'FML' a la the family matter, and people who knew of the injury scare interpreted that as meaning bad news on the injury front.