***Official Fall Camp Injuries Thread***

And the guys who are banged up are the guys down on the depth chart anyway. They are our depth but they weren't our starters, with the exeption of Jones and if he doesn't get back soon that will go to Moore.

Yoshi, Rodriguez, Caputo, Cotton, Jones or Moore

Whether you think Sirles will start or not, having a guy like that hurt doesn't do the OL any favors.

He wasn't going to start. Not even close to it, but yes I agree its good to have a guy with that kind of experience to fill in.

why would we want to read through the stuff we have already read? :facepalm:

That's why they made the nifty "go to the first unread post arrow". It works wonders, you should try it.

um actually its quite a lot easier to set your browser to do that for you so you dont have to push that button. however that is not the point i was making as well as the other people that previously made the same point earlier in this thread.

And the guys who are banged up are the guys down on the depth chart anyway. They are our depth but they weren't our starters, with the exeption of Jones and if he doesn't get back soon that will go to Moore.

Whether you think Sirles will start or not, having a guy like that hurt doesn't do the OL any favors.

He wasn't going to start. Not even close to it, but yes I agree its good to have a guy with that kind of experience to fill in.

by the way, this is very correct on both counts. sirles was not going to start.

Didn't Sirles start last year? What happened?

He's bad.

(I'm saying that with no knowledge. I just want to look smart when da skers confirms it).

Sirles played in every game last year, though he did not start.

Im just going to be as cool as Bo, look behind me and say "who is next?"

He's bad.

(I'm saying that with no knowledge. I just want to look smart when da skers confirms it).

Sirles played in every game last year, though he did not start.

Im just going to be as cool as Bo, look behind me and say "who is next?"

2010 (Redshirt Freshman)

Sirles started every game at left tackle on an NU offensive line that returned four starters from 2009. He was one of only three Husker freshmen to earn starts in 2010, along with quarterback Taylor Martinez and defensive back Ciante Evans.

My link

Haha we were just made fun of on the radio.

Do tell.

Jeff Culhane scoffed at people spreading rumors on internet message boards regarding this "injury". I think I could literally hear him roll his eyes.

Still scoffing, Jeff Culhane?

Sam's latest tweet:

Dennard could miss no games, in theory. Or he might. Bo did say Dennard is doing better than originally thought.

This'll be something to watch...

Haha we were just made fun of on the radio.

Do tell.

Jeff Culhane scoffed at people spreading rumors on internet message boards regarding this "injury". I think I could literally hear him roll his eyes.

Still scoffing, Jeff Culhane?

Sam's latest tweet:

Dennard could miss no games, in theory. Or he might. Bo did say Dennard is doing better than originally thought.

This'll be something to watch...

The rumor still turned out to be untrue.

"Did you hear Knapplc fell off a cliff and died on impact?"

Knapplc: "uh, no I didn't. But I did stub my toe on the coffee table".

"SEE I TOLD YOU!!! SOMETHING HAPPENED!!"

This is the standard backtracking of rumors that turn out to be false.

• Fire 1

Yeah, and I can't speak for whoever tossed that ACL stuff out there (and then self-edited very quickly). But obviously there was something to the Fonzie rumors, even if the specifics weren't available (for obvious reasons).

And really, what most people have been reporting is that they are hearing a pulled muscle, pulled quad. Was that not since confirmed? And who even "bought in" to the ACL stuff?

Anyway, not really looking to turn this into a rumor vs anti-rumor argument.

Fonzie's hurt and I hope he'll be full go for the season opener.