***Official Fall Camp Injuries Thread***

oh yeah, me saying this thread is stupid was crazy!

i think my statement has since been validated....

if you are going to have an injury thread where everything has to be in one thread then it should probably at least stay on topic. if not then we should be able to post injuries in new threads instead of it being bunched in here with this garbage.

but please continue.

oh yeah, me saying this thread is stupid was crazy!

i think my statement has since been validated....

if you are going to have an injury thread where everything has to be in one thread then it should probably at least stay on topic. if not then we should be able to post injuries in new threads instead of it being bunched in here with this garbage.

but please continue.

If a visitor came on here and saw that we have 7 pages on an injury thread, he would think that our whole team is injured.

By "coaches" I think it's more accurate to say Bo, isn't it? Ekeler at least got to the parents before his friend, didn't he?

No. It was a closed practice at that point. The press called the parents asking for comment trying to find out the type of injury before practice was over and the coaches knew exactly what was wrong. It was like 10 minutes after the injury. The parents hadn't been contacted yet. Thats why there was such an issue.

And Ekler had that guy there as a guest that day.

Not to bring this back to topic or anything, but back to topic.

Word from Bo is apparently all of the O-linemen will be practicing on Monday. Hopefully that lowers the blood pressure of some people in the thread.

Because you know there's only a week left.

Nothing could possibly go wrong.