***Official Fall Camp Injuries Thread***

it is fine, you have fun questioning. i feel sorry for you, i really do! you probably won't see me again, so on a parting note thanks for being a fan!! passion for the program is great! Just remember: Those that can, DO. those that can't, well slam those that do. have a great season and Go Big Red!!

it is fine, you have fun questioning. i feel sorry for you, i really do! you probably won't see me again, so on a parting note thanks for being a fan!! passion for the program is great! Just remember: Those that can, DO. those that can't, well slam those that do. have a great season and Go Big Red!!

Wait a second. Are you implying that people who didn't play college football, or even high school football, can't comment on the players? That makes no sense, and would pretty much immediately disqualify every female poster on this board, of which there are several. It would also eliminate about half the other posters, who love the sport but didn't play.

I can't brew beer, but I know a good beer when I drink it. Does that mean I can't comment on which ones I think are good or bad? Not at all.

I would love to see you stick around. The more views we have the better.

Isn't discussing your team (both positively and negatively) exactly what internet message boards are for?

Maybe I missed something where it says "you're only allowed to say nice things about the team."

Welcome to America, where we're not even allowed to criticize in anonymity because someone might get their feelings hurt. :facepalm:

thanks for helping me hijack this thread in a noble effort to get it locked up. unfortunately, your parting words caused so much pain I probably won't sleep for a week. therapy is almost a guarentee. I had so many dreams of being a Husker football player...but when I couldn't make the 8-man JV team in high school they were quickly snatched from me. you've stirred up so many past emotions I don't know if i'll make it through the day. if I could open the windows in my 4th floor office I'd jump...

:sarcasm:) I'm ok w/ not being good enough to play Husker football. Thanks for chat. Don't waste too much of your day feeling sorry for me...I did just fine after those freshman tryouts.

tumblr_ldx2xlYxPT1qbbpaoo1_250.gif

• Fire 2

Isn't discussing your team (both positively and negatively) exactly what internet message boards are for?

Maybe I missed something where it says "you're only allowed to say nice things about the team."

Welcome to America, where we're not even allowed to criticize in anonymity because someone might get their feelings hurt. :facepalm:

I know where you live....

in-a-van-down-by-the-river-tshirt.jpg

• Fire 1

Shawn Watson watches you sleep... :ohnoes

• Fire 1

Not possible...

Because I AM SHAWN WATSON!!

4d5c4eccf195d.preview-100.jpg

Not possible...

Because I AM SHAWN WATSON!!

4d5c4eccf195d.preview-100.jpg

I knew it!

1299867456_the-situation-is-shocked.gif