The Husker Uniform Thread

knapplc

I really dont care for the white Cleats.. The red and Black ones are nice.. Now I know how this goes as far as wanting to look fly lol.. My 2 boys are 8 and 9 and this is their first year of football.. Football is my sport so Ill admit it ill spoil them when it come to quipment. My oldest plays D-line and he wanted the facemask Suh wears.. He got it.. jalen is playing Wr and Lb he wants T-majics facemask.. Damn it was a custon order but he got it.. They said they want to look good out their lol..

I like your style, I'm the same way.

The shoes are...interesting. The black-with-white-stripes-and-red-heel seem like too much going on for a shoe. I don't know what those would look like on the field and in motion, but it would be bad if it just ended up being a blur of all three colors. Don't like the red shoes at all. I think they should stick to either plain black or white. With matching socks of course. But if the players want to wear those, hey, I'm not going to stop them.

The shoes are...interesting. The black-with-white-stripes-and-red-heel seem like too much going on for a shoe. I don't know what those would look like on the field and in motion, but it would be bad if it just ended up being a blur of all three colors. Don't like the red shoes at all. I think they should stick to either plain black or white. With matching socks of course. But if the players want to wear those, hey, I'm not going to stop them.

The red shoes are the other side of the black/white with red heel shoe. You can see it better in Crick's Sports Illustrated pic

The red shoes are the other side of the black/white with red heel shoe. You can see it better in Crick's Sports Illustrated pic

Well then...that is quite a disaster of a shoe then.

Black uniforms...discuss :corndance

black uni's, red numbers, on a black field

I just logged in to try and hi-lack this into a b**** unis thread and some of you beat me too it.

and don't forget b**** ini's, red numbers, b**** field and of course the crowd nee3ds to have a b*******