Taylor Martinez - Teen Heartthrob???

knapplc

Future trivia question #1: What was the first ever sporting event for the Huskers as a member of the Big Ten? A: Tonight's soccer match.

So our wrestlers were still part of the Big 12 when we faced Wisconsin in a dual last January? At the time I thought *that* was the first NU B1G competition.

Future trivia question #1: What was the first ever sporting event for the Huskers as a member of the Big Ten? A: Tonight's soccer match.

So our wrestlers were still part of the Big 12 when we faced Wisconsin in a dual last January? At the time I thought *that* was the first NU B1G competition.

We weren't apart of the B1G until July 1.

Yep. As The Dude mentioned, we weren't members of the Big Ten until July 1, 2011. They made a point of announcing last night that we were playing in our first-ever sporting competition as members of the Big Ten.

So..... Taylor Martinez is like Justin Bieber??? The girls love them both. Really though Im not suprised by this, Martinez is the QB on the football team... no different than being the stud QB on a high school team.

Dude must be having the time of his life. Yes I'm jealous!

you were jealous over a bunch of high school girls fawning all over the guy? :blink:

So..... Taylor Martinez is like Justin Bieber??? The girls love them both. Really though Im not suprised by this, Martinez is the QB on the football team... no different than being the stud QB on a high school team.

you were jealous over a bunch of high school girls fawning all over the guy? :blink:

High school girls eventually come of age. Just sayin'...

:facepalm:<_<:facepalm:

what I like about these high school girls, I get older they stay the same age

edit: oh I didn't see the youtube vid posted above me.. I fail :[

I can see how that might have come off a little creepy. Obviously I meant if I were their age I'd be jealous.