9/11/11 Anniversary DVD

Anybody making money off of the anniversary, are douchebags.

First of all, none of the first responders are going to be allowed to be at the big ceremony, they have to have their own ceremony, which is bullsh#t. All of the big dignitaries (Obama, Bush, Guiliani, and Bloomberg), those worthless, shiftless asshats are going to be there, but none of the guys who were there trying to save lives and putting themselves in tremendous danger, get to be there.

WTC 7 Collapse

Claim: Seven hours after the two towers fell, the 47-story WTC 7 collapsed. According to 911review.org: "The video clearly shows that it was not a collapse subsequent to a fire, but rather a controlled demolition: amongst the Internet investigators, the jury is in on this one."

FACT: Many conspiracy theorists point to FEMA's preliminary report, which said there was relatively light damage to WTC 7 prior to its collapse. With the benefit of more time and resources, NIST researchers now support the working hypothesis that WTC 7 was far more compromised by falling debris than the FEMA report indicated. "The most important thing we found was that there was, in fact, physical damage to the south face of building 7," NIST's Sunder tells PM. "On about a third of the face to the center and to the bottom—approximately 10 stories—about 25 percent of the depth of the building was scooped out." NIST also discovered previously undocumented damage to WTC 7's upper stories and its southwest corner.

NIST investigators believe a combination of intense fire and severe structural damage contributed to the collapse, though assigning the exact proportion requires more research. But NIST's analysis suggests the fall of WTC 7 was an example of "progressive collapse," a process in which the failure of parts of a structure ultimately creates strains that cause the entire building to come down. Videos of the fall of WTC 7 show cracks, or "kinks," in the building's facade just before the two penthouses disappeared into the structure, one after the other. The entire building fell in on itself, with the slumping east side of the structure pulling down the west side in a diagonal collapse.

According to NIST, there was one primary reason for the building's failure: In an unusual design, the columns near the visible kinks were carrying exceptionally large loads, roughly 2000 sq. ft. of floor area for each floor. "What our preliminary analysis has shown is that if you take out just one column on one of the lower floors," Sunder notes, "it could cause a vertical progression of collapse so that the entire section comes down."

There are two other possible contributing factors still under investigation: First, trusses on the fifth and seventh floors were designed to transfer loads from one set of columns to another. With columns on the south face apparently damaged, high stresses would likely have been communicated to columns on the building's other faces, thereby exceeding their load-bearing capacities.

Second, a fifth-floor fire burned for up to 7 hours. "There was no firefighting in WTC 7," Sunder says. Investigators believe the fire was fed by tanks of diesel fuel that many tenants used to run emergency generators. Most tanks throughout the building were fairly small, but a generator on the fifth floor was connected to a large tank in the basement via a pressurized line. Says Sunder: "Our current working hypothesis is that this pressurized line was supplying fuel [to the fire] for a long period of time."

WTC 7 might have withstood the physical damage it received, or the fire that burned for hours, but those combined factors—along with the building's unusual construction—were enough to set off the chain-reaction collapse.

LINK

Either that or aliens knocked down WTC 7.

It's pretty sad and disgusting to me that people can believe in these conspiracies. I'll admit that the first time I watched loose change I thought, for lack of a better word, their idea's were "sexy" and it really had my mind racing. But you have to look at a few different things, this is the first time in history that anything like this event on this scale has ever happened. So a lot of things like skyscrapers collapsing the way they did and metals melting have never been seen in this way before. Many of the eye witness testimony they use in those videos comes from immediately after or during the impacts so people aren't exactly sure what they are hearing/feeling nor are have these people witnessed these types of explosions and the destruction that happened before. And the one that really sets my mind at ease is how in the world can you expect a government like ours that's so unorganized all over the place and so overly bureaucratic to accomplish something so massive (rigging multiple skyscrapers) and have it go off without any major snags, or for that matter how could you expect any organization to pull it off.

The truth is people want to believe there is an order to things and that there is a grand master plan by some shadowy figure, but they never want to believe that things are as obvious as they look. For some reason it seems like it's human nature to over complicate and over think the obvious. There was a master plan and there was a shadowy figure and that plan was executed and that figure is now laying at the bottom of the ocean with a couple holes in him.

I may have barely been a teenager when it happened and I may have seen the photage many, many times but to this day as a human being it makes me so sad to think about what those people were going through in those planes and building and on the streets and what their families still go through day to day. But as an American it makes me so proud to know that there were men and women willing to run up those stairs into harms way or to rise up and fight back against those terrorist so that others wouldn't have to suffer the same fate.

On a side note I know everyone here has different musical taste but whenever I listen to Bruce Springsteen's the Rising album it just brings back all those feelings in me and the two songs that really get to me every time are Into The Fire and The Rising. They just fill me with sadness and pride all at once they've almost brought me to tears a couple times thinking about that day.

• Fire 1

Sweet baby Jesus in a canoe, not this crap again. I don't understand the "controversy". Two giant buildings fell on top of it, it got broken. You'd think architects and engineers would understand that steel bends, steel breaks, steel buckles, etc. It's not indestructible.

Although I do understand that's not as awesome of a story as it being an internal demolition, organized by Lee Harvey Oswald and Tupac, all filmed in a studio in LA. Financed, of course, by D.B. Cooper.

So it makes sense people want to ignore what actually happened. It's not as entertaining as some made up horsepoopy.

Sweet baby Jesus in a canoe, not this crap again. I don't understand the "controversy". Two giant buildings fell on top of it, it got broken. You'd think architects and engineers would understand that steel bends, steel breaks, steel buckles, etc. It's not indestructible.

Although I do understand that's not as awesome of a story as it being an internal demolition, organized by Lee Harvey Oswald and Tupac, all filmed in a studio in LA. Financed, of course, by D.B. Cooper.

So it makes sense people want to ignore what actually happened. It's not as entertaining as some made up horsepoopy.

I've been telling people for Years that Tupac is still alive and here is my proof lol.

Anybody making money off of the anniversary, are douchebags.

First of all, none of the first responders are going to be allowed to be at the big ceremony, they have to have their own ceremony, which is bullsh#t. All of the big dignitaries (Obama, Bush, Guiliani, and Bloomberg), those worthless, shiftless asshats are going to be there, but none of the guys who were there trying to save lives and putting themselves in tremendous danger, get to be there.

Not to mention the screwjob on medical benefits that Congress did for the first responders. <_<