Student Movement Video

Am I the only one who liked it? I'm not going to put this on my iPod or anything, but it was fine. Fail? Nah! They did a great job.

I think most people are more offput by the video than by the song..when you compare it to Oregon's latest, you can tell it's very amateur, but I did like the song and the thing as a whole (besides the aspect ratio).

The music is good. To the guy who did the music - it's well done. Don't listen to the people who didn't like it, it's good. The people who didn't like it probably just don't like hip hop.

The video isn't bad either, but they should try to film again on Gameday and produce another version. This one just looks kind of empty at times. They should also ask one of the cheerleaders to help choreograph it, since they're the only ones who look like they know how to dance.

For a couple students driving this thing, I'd say it's f*cking awesome. I remember a few months ago when the whole "Taking Back Gameday" thing started, many people on here said 'it's a good idea but these lame asses never do anything with it, it'll never get legs under it.' Looks to me like they're serious about it.

I wouldn't expect an MTV production or anything like that, color me impressed. It would have been badass, though, if they had gotten about 1,000 more students in those shots including some sorority girls in sundresses, but that's just me... I wish they woulda got somethin like this going while I was there.

The sidekick white kid looks like he should be playing World Of Warcraft.

Low blow <_<

Make fun of the kid but WoW never hurt you!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DwyMB19q7ms

Ah yes... the inspiration for the fact-checker in the throne room of the dwarves. Thanks for highlighting that! Oh wait... o.O

Edit: And for what it's worth... I'm not into rap too much, have a few choice artists that I happen to like, but I thought this was actually well done, as far as initial efforts go. :)

This song is better than the "Big and Red" song....

No, its not.

Yes it is.

Judging music is always somewhat subjective, but Brown's anthem is way more rhythmically compelling, and more original. The hook on "Big and Red," or "Black and Yellow," is just annoying and trite. Besides, all I've seen of EC's stuff is just parodies. Give Brown and his sidekick some props for at least doing something a little different. Neither one of them is Dilla, but neither is anyone else.

I thought the kid has pretty good flow

He's a friend of mine, and he's talented. I've got some of his mixtapes and he's got skill. I think people would appreciate it more if they knew the kind of work he puts into his stuff.

I actually thought it was pretty cool and I'm an old fart. I think we're going to hear a new chant in the stands now. And where did he get that t-shirt he was wearing in the early parts of the video where he's walking down the dirt road?