Strangest place you ever watched a Husker game?

I "watched" a game on my laptop on espn game track from Stockholm Sweden in 2005. It was like 330am local time.

Fast forward to last year, I bought TVu app on my iPhone for $5 and watched the Washington game on that little bitty screen from some dinky little town in the austrian alps. The bar was going to close about 2 hrs before kickoff so I order 6 big steiners of beer and filled my sink w ice and drank them at like midnight. My flight was at 6am the next morning, I nearly missed it (it was the ONLY flight from that town daily, I woulda been screwed for another 24hrs) if it weren't for my ringtone alarm, Hail Varsity.

In a Brothel in south America. Not kidding. Hot Latina Woman. Cheap beer and Husker football. Granted I missed of few of the plays being distracted.

I think you are kidding. Typically in South America they have South American women, not women from Guatemala, Belize, Mexico, El Salvador, etc.....

One of my old bands played at a Christian youth convention at CCC in Hastings, and it was during the '06 Missouri game. I was completely opposed to doing the gig until I found out they would be projecting the game on a screen onstage. So, I watched the game while playing a concert in a gym of a community college. Easily the most distracted I've ever been while playing a gig.

Watched the 1995 Championship game at the home of two Florida alums. The first quarter was fun, with everyone enjoying the game and having a good time. By halftime it was like their dog had died, and the wife and I were left to console her friends and tell them, "You guys could come back, you know."

We left just after Tommie took the last knee to run out the clock. I think they would have liked it if we had left hours earlier. It was such a weird time, where we really wanted to enjoy the game and they didn't even want to watch.

I was on the opposite end of that deal.

I watched the massacre that put Frank Solich on the hot seat at a party at a friend's home in South Fork, CO. Three of us were Husker fans, another three didn't care, and about 5 or 6 other people there were abused childr -- errrrr, I mean Buffalo fans.

Talk about feeling an inch tall. I wanted to be almost any other place on the planet than in that house in front of the TV during that game.