What do you most want to see out of Tennessee Chattanooga?

I want to see penalties kept to a minimum, and absolutely NO TURNOVERS!

Aside from that, all I want is a beatdown by the Huskers. If this game's close, I'm going to be very, very nervous about the rest of the season.

Offensively and defensively, all I ask for is discipline. I'm not basing anything off of the first game against a weak non-conference opponent. I had a bad habit of expecting too much based on what I saw from the non-conference schedule when we were in the XII. I don't like setting myself up for disappointment.

I honestly want this game to be 70-0. We haven't beatdown a team like that in a long time.

70-0 is highly unlikely. Last year against Cam Newton and Auburn the Mocs lost 62-24. Auburn had an unstoppable force on offense. However, Chattanooga's 3 touchdowns did come against Auburns 1st team defense. Chattanooga will score some points, unfortunately it appears that Nebraska will score more. I would be surprised if the Mocs give up more than 42 points and score less than 21.

Look for a scare through the first 3 quarters and then your depth shall prove too much to overcome.

My prediction Nebraska 38 Chattanooga 24....

No injuries........no turnovers.........no bad weather........awesome experience.

I will be there for the game getting in Friday afternoon please let me know where to be for pre game activities both friday night and saturday morning.

Thanks

Jeff Lloyd

gomocs1987@gmail.com

Auburns defense last year, and the defense we will put on the field this year are not close IMO. Auburn had some good athletes, but they didnt have the coaching we will have. Not to mention an All-American DT, and an All-American LB.

You guys might get your 10-14 points (probably late in the game), but there is no way the Mocs score 24. I'm thinking a score like 48-10 is in order.

• Fire 1

I'd like to see some blitzes. Pelini doesn't blitz much, which is fine. But I'd like to see a few blitzes in the warm up games to make it seem like we have a viable blitz threat when we get to our conf games.

I can't wait to see how big Bondi's leg is. I'd love to see him boom some KOs out of the endzone. And maybe try a couple of 40+ yd FGs. To see what we got.

Also, I'm looking forward to seeing Caveman on STs and also at DE coming off the edge. The guy is going to wreak havoc this year. (Hopefully they still have him on STs.)

Edit: I'm not sure Bondi is handling KOs. It might be Maher.

I want to see something out of our oline. If there is a sack, I will be disappointed.

:yeah

Not the best opponent for judging, but I want a dominating o-line performance. Road-grading at its finest. No stupid penalties. No sacks. Domination.

I don't think we have to worry about any sacks. In case you haven't heard we run the option now so I don't expect to see a single pass.

Looks like Ankrah is getting the start opposite Cam. Interesting.

Yeah, quite a battle on that side for starter. And now we know who won, apparently. Glad to see that Carl is a bit more loose with depth chart info than Bo.

Looks like Ankrah is getting the start opposite Cam. Interesting.

Yeah, quite a battle on that side for starter. And now we know who won, apparently. Glad to see that Carl is a bit more loose with depth chart info than Bo.

I thought for sure caveman would storm that position. Shows what I know. :facepalm:

The possible upside is that Ankrah is really tearing things up. Hope so!

GBR!!

I just want to see some football! I'm not expecting us to do anything other than go out there and dominate (which we should do). When we play Fresno State and Washington, that's when I'll be wanting to see some positive things. Our O Line needs to block and our RBs need to hold on to the football, but other than that...I'm not expecting too much except to have a good time.

I honestly want this game to be 70-0. We haven't beatdown a team like that in a long time.

70-0 is highly unlikely. Last year against Cam Newton and Auburn the Mocs lost 62-24. Auburn had an unstoppable force on offense. However, Chattanooga's 3 touchdowns did come against Auburns 1st team defense. Chattanooga will score some points, unfortunately it appears that Nebraska will score more. I would be surprised if the Mocs give up more than 42 points and score less than 21.

Look for a scare through the first 3 quarters and then your depth shall prove too much to overcome.

No injuries........no turnovers.........no bad weather........awesome experience.

I will be there for the game getting in Friday afternoon please let me know where to be for pre game activities both friday night and saturday morning.

Thanks

Jeff Lloyd

gomocs1987@gmail.com

In the last two years (28 games) only 8 teams have scored more than 17 points against Bo. That's playing in an offensive conference. I'm sure the Mocs will come in and play with all they have, but they will not hit 24 points unless NU gets up 42-0 in the first quarter and plays all the walk-on freshmen for 3 quarters. Either way, enjoy Lincoln! You'll be welcomed into almost any tailgate, don't by shy!

And to the guy looking for plenty of pepperoni pizza, I'm 99% positive the reason they're always 'out' is because they only sell hamburger or cheese...

Thanks

Jeff Lloyd

gomocs1987@gmail.com

In the last two years (28 games) only 8 teams have scored more than 17 points against Bo. That's playing in an offensive conference. I'm sure the Mocs will come in and play with all they have, but they will not hit 24 points unless NU gets up 42-0 in the first quarter and plays all the walk-on freshmen for 3 quarters. Either way, enjoy Lincoln! You'll be welcomed into almost any tailgate, don't by shy!

And to the guy looking for plenty of pepperoni pizza, I'm 99% positive the reason they're always 'out' is because they only sell hamburger or cheese...

You do realize that it is a blessing to play Chattanooga right??? Our past 3 money games have produced the last 2 national champions and the past 3 heisman trophy winners.

And Ill bet you a beer after the game that Chattanooga becomes the 9th team in 29 games to score 17 points or more.

Thanks

Jeff Lloyd

gomocs1987@gmail.com

You do realize that it is a blessing to play Chattanooga right??? Our past 3 money games have produced the last 2 national champions and the past 3 heisman trophy winners.

And Ill bet you a beer after the game that Chattanooga becomes the 9th team in 29 games to score 17 points or more.

I knew that one. If Chattanooga scores 17 or more...I will be absolutely livid. Unless its to our walk ons of course. :D