Presser Today?

Bo thinks David is much more prepared this year than he was last year. Light-years ahead knowledge wise, instinct wise. He's always going to be a special football player, but he's more prepared. He's going to be better than he was last year and that could be scary.

I saw some practice footage from the Nebraska Big 10 Football Preview, and David looks like he has put on some good weight. Last year he seemed more like a DB in build, but now he looks more the part of LB. Can't wait to see him in action this year; he was one of my favorite players to watch last year.

Ankrah is going to start opposite Camstache. Williams has had a great camp and has taken a definite step ahead. He's comfortable with his size. Williams is the first guy off the bench on both sides. EMart and Carter both "have a role."

Anyone besides me worried that we have stockpiles of players at the same position who are all the same year of eligibility? Seems like we could have pretty sizable holes in a few years at DE, LB, & futher down the road at RB. I'd like to see EMart and Aaron Green both redshirt, along with some OLs instead of being role players.

Great work, knapp¡

Ankrah is going to start opposite Camstache. Williams has had a great camp and has taken a definite step ahead. He's comfortable with his size. Williams is the first guy off the bench on both sides. EMart and Carter both "have a role."

Anyone besides me worried that we have stockpiles of players at the same position who are all the same year of eligibility? Seems like we could have pretty sizable holes in a few years at DE, LB, & futher down the road at RB. I'd like to see EMart and Aaron Green both redshirt, along with some OLs instead of being role players.

Great work, knapp¡

Vestal or Oyukemi will develop into solid players on the line by then. I know we'll probably grab a Juco and if we can keep McMullen he's got the potential to be an impact player in 2013 when we need guys.

LB is probably the biggest concern but we'll probably turn a few Peso guys into LB's after we add a little weight to them and I'd look for the next two classes to be a little heavy at that spot.

I like to read comments from different people. This thread had 45+ comments from one person. Maybe something is wrong with the program and this MOD's name keeps appearing in place of other people????

As I listened to the presser I jotted down the things folks were saying. It gets to be a bit of a wall of text after a while, and for that I do apologize.

• Fire 1

Little experiment with merging posts just now. I took all the live posts and merged them.

Let me know if that makes it better. I can do that in the future if people like this more, instead of having to read three pages of one-line posts.

Yeah but won't that hurt your post count and rep?

Little experiment with merging posts just now. I took all the live posts and merged them.

Let me know if that makes it better. I can do that in the future if people like this more, instead of having to read three pages of one-line posts.

Yeah but won't that hurt your post count and rep?

I don't know. Maybe. Any idea where they were before I did that merging?

I post here to talk to you, and everyone else, about the Huskers. All the 14k posts I have don't mean anything if you guys aren't around to talk to. You know?