OU is shopping around!!

AgMarauder04

Some Kansas sites are reporting Texas is not going to the Pac, and now talking to the ACC. Don't know who started this particular rumor, but would be interesting if true - not something I would have ever predicted.

I believe this originated with our old friend the Chipster. Chip Brown is a known mouthpiece for the Texas AD and the ACC thing is just Texas posturing with the Pac-12. The Pac-12 wants Texas to give up its exclusivity with the Longhorn Network and fold it into a Pac-12 regional network system. Texas is spreading the ACC rumors as a "threat" to get Larry Scott to make special concessions for them (again.) If you recall, Texas was apparently going to every conference last year before the Big-12 dropped its pants and convinced Texas to stay. I don't think it will work this time. Scott is still pissed that he was played by Texas last year and Texas is in a much weaker position now. Texas might have to actually humble itself if it wants to depart to a viable conference and its driving them batty.

This whole realignment deal playing out the way it has the past couple of weeks makes me want to walk up to the numerous other Big 12 fans and say "How you like us now bitches?"

LOL

last year all the KC radio jerks were saying how bad it was for us to leave. Now there saying yeah we can't blame A&M for leaving or OU for jumping ship. What a bunch of ass clowns.

Did you hear them this morning? Fesko (sp?) went on a great rant...made my morning...something to the tune of

The Pac12 doesn't want anything to do with Texas, Oklahoma doesn't want anything to do with Texas, A&M doesn't want anything to do with Texas. Nebraska and Colorado told Texas to stick it where the sun don't shine....the common denominator here is FREAKING TEXAS! Texas SUCKS!

Made my morning...