Jamal Turner is optimistic

The King

I was Shawn Watson finding out the Clever Quips About Shawn Watson Thread petered out disappointed. I was knapplc finding out Camstache didn't have a mustache disappointed. In fact I would go so far as to say I was Hujan finding out Carnes used up all his "it" factor in the spring game disappointed. (Whatever happened to that guy?)

I was Shawn Watson finding out the Clever Quips About Shawn Watson Thread petered out disappointed. I was knapplc finding out Camstache didn't have a mustache disappointed. In fact I would go so far as to say I was Hujan finding out Carnes used up all his "it" factor in the spring game disappointed. (Whatever happened to that guy?)

lol!!

Ouch!!

It's ok Hujan.....we're just kidding. :corndance

Not redshirting him and then not playing him would be one huge mistake.

For once, I actually disagree with this. He doesn't need a redshirt. His agility and athleticism are elite, and he should give us a spark that we don't necessarily have at receiver right now. We need him out there and need to get him touches.

Need to reread the whole sentence. I didn't say that we need to redshirt him, I said if we didn't and THEN didn't play him would be a huge mistake.