who is this clown bashing our uniforms?

np_husker

I personally love Nebraska's unis. They are a great representation of the classiness of the Big Red nation. They remind me of the glory days of Nebraska football but also fit very well in modern day college football. Great programs like Nebraska don't need to reinvent themselves. We have a great history and identity. I always enjoy some variation or a good throwback every now and then. Insulting Nebraska's uniforms, as subjective as it is, is laughable, in my opinion.

• Fire 1

Did they pick this guy up off of the Queer Eye for the Straight Guy set and tell him to write an article that has something to do with college football? How good the uniforms look is about as relevant as how good the cheerleaders look. Sure, eye candy's nice, but it doesn't mean much when your team's playing like crap.

Bleacher report. 'Nuff said.

Exactly. It still baffles me that people post Bleacher Report articles and get offended by them, or want to bash them.

People, Bleacher Report is not respectable journalism. You don't ever hear radio hosts or television personalities saying "And now we bring on Blah Blah from Bleacher Report.", do you?

Furthermore, there's no way you can say Nebraska's uniform is the most boring when this guy doesn't even consider Penn State, who has arguably the most uninteresting albeit traditional uniforms in college football.