We will lose......

bsbch

I'm worried about the lack of pressure on the qb, and repeatedly getting burned for8+ yards on the ground on first down ...... Getting Dennard back will help the passing D, but we have a long ways to go and only 2 (maybe only one) weeks to get there....

Obviously I spilled my kool-aid today.........

Hey bartender...... Jobu needs a refill....

If we don't improve we will lose 5-6 games. Hopefully they will get better each week. They miss FONZO bigtime. I think this defense will be better when Evans can play the nickel and as some of our newer guys on D get seasoned. Would like to see Smith and Stafford at the safeties as we need more speed there too. What would we ever do if David got hurt. That would be devastating.

I am hoping the offense gets better as they open up the playbook more and get more reps as the season goes along. Can't believe we didn't see more of the freshmen backs. I hope they don't pull another Arod on us. Those guys need to get some snaps. Would also like to see more Bell, Turner & Enunwa.

The one thing I'll defend about the defense. They spent A LOT of time on the field tonight, especially late in the game when Fresno St. really started to rack up the yardage. I don't think our offense got the ball in the fourth quarter for a sustained drive until less than 6 minutes left.

Fresno St. put together a lot of long sustained drives however, so this is also the defense's fault for not stopping it.

The one thing I'll defend about the defense. They spent A LOT of time on the field tonight, especially late in the game when Fresno St. really started to rack up the yardage. I don't think our offense got the ball in the fourth quarter for a sustained drive until less than 6 minutes left.

Fresno St. put together a lot of long sustained drives however, so this is also the defense's fault for not stopping it.

Enhance, i luv ya, but they were busting out drives on the defense in the first half. I hope it was kinda an anomily but that was Fresno pawning the d for most the game.

The flat covergae has been exposed for two games now. The nickel and LBs coverage has more or less sucked.

It doesn't look good at this point. Hopefully, they will wake up and play like a Pelini defense soon. The offense is seemingly a repeat of 2009. Ugh...

Hopefully, they will prove us wrong.

Always, Go Big Red! :bigredn:

Repeat of 2009? Are you serious?

We score 42 pts on a non-SunBelt team and our defense gets run over....2009? I don't think so.