Time to unleash the Dawgs on some Huskers

BroncoTed

I would be afraid of your receivers if Martinez had even a slight bit of passing skills. It's even more pathetic that he can't get the air game going with such weapons. Playing againts us will be no different. And hey genious, Moniz averages 6 yards per pass because the run and shoot invloves short passes. It's the entire point of the offense. LOL at that flying over your head.

This is coming from a guy that has been harsh on Taylor and his throwing, but this is exactly the same thought process of the Okie State D-Coordinator last year. Phone him up and ask him how that worked out. The scary thing, Okie State's crap pass defense is light years ahead of U DUBs(is that how ya'll say it)

I would be afraid of your receivers if Martinez had even a slight bit of passing skills. It's even more pathetic that he can't get the air game going with such weapons. Playing againts us will be no different. And hey genious, Moniz averages 6 yards per pass because the run and shoot invloves short passes. It's the entire point of the offense. LOL at that flying over your head.

This is coming from a guy that has been harsh on Taylor and his throwing, but this is exactly the same thought process of the Okie State D-Coordinator last year. Phone him up and ask him how that worked out. The scary thing, Okie State's crap pass defense is light years ahead of U DUBs(is that how ya'll say it)

Doesn't matter how bad our pass defense is when Martinez can't pass. Also "ya'll" LOL.

You're the Maginot Line of pass defense.

I laughed my ass off, but there's no way a UW fan with the name "purple drank" understood this.

Yeah, takes a Nebraska grad to be aware of cliche French military jokes.

Yep, and it takes a Washington grad to know how to use Wikipedia. ;)

Doesn't matter how bad our pass defense is when Martinez can't pass. Also "ya'll" LOL.

Can I get a WHOOSH?

Look up how many pass yards Taylor had against Okie Lite. He may not be Peyton Manning in terms of accuracy, but when he has a 10-yard cushion on all his receivers, believe it or not he can actually find a way to get the ball to those receivers.

Ask Okie State like I said.

23-35, 325 yards, 5 tds. Oh, and for sh#ts and giggles he went for 112 on 19 carries. Again, against a crappy defense, but also again a defense better the Dogs(we spell it correctly in these parts).

Could be similar. Just saying.

HAHA I said poop in the bad way and it didn't get edited.

Hawaii outscored us 12-9 in the 4th quarter, their only TD coming off a miffed punt. And yes I conceded we have a bad pass defense, fortunately I'm not too worried about it going against Martinez, LOL. And yes, that Hawaii team. The one with the QB who had more passing yards than any player in college football last year. Rankings? Fresno State wasn't too concerned about them while almost taking you out. At least Hawaii has won a game this year....

How we played Oregon is now a legit argument for your chances? Your offense looks nothinbg like Oregons. Maybe because you don't have half the athletes, either way, I'm not worried.

You are very quick to dismiss Martinez as a passer. Ask Oklahoma State how that worked out for them last year.

Whoops. It appears several people have already made this point. But I guess that does nothing but lend it more credibility.

Edited by AK-47

You're the Maginot Line of pass defense.

I laughed my ass off, but there's no way a UW fan with the name "purple drank" understood this.

Yeah, takes a Nebraska grad to be aware of cliche French military jokes.

No, just to appreciate it when they're directed at people who have actually invested time to search for a opponents' independent message board, hammer out a few sentence fragments, and sit back with a wet towel.

It wasn't directed at me, it was directed at the Husky pass defense. Try and keep up.

Invested time? I'm sorry if it takes you and hour and half to Google search "Nebraska football forum" and click on the first site shown. I accomplished this apparent hours consuming feat in just under two minutes. I actually enjoy discussing games with the opponent fan base, but didn't expect to stumble across such confidence after a narrow victory over winless Fresno State.

No one posting here can offer anything other than speculation, but we will see where the chips fall Saturday. I think it will be a fight for 4 quarters, but if I'm wrong and we are destroyed in Lincoln, I'll eat my crow.

It wasn't directed at me, it was directed at the Husky pass defense. Try and keep up.

Invested time? I'm sorry if it takes you and hour and half to Google search "Nebraska football forum" and click on the first site shown. I accomplished this apparent hours consuming feat in just under two minutes. I actually enjoy discussing games with the opponent fan base, but didn't expect to stumble across such confidence after a narrow victory over winless Fresno State.

No one posting here can offer anything other than speculation, but we will see where the chips fall Saturday. I think it will be a fight for 4 quarters, but if I'm wrong and we are destroyed in Lincoln, I'll eat my crow.

If 13 points is narrow, I'd hate to see what you'd define as a blowout...

I think this game will make alot of Husker fans rip their hair out. Pretty sure Sarkisian will be looking at some tape at how the Husker D was burned by the same rollout play all night long. Not to mention how Fresno St was able to run it right down our throats with relative ease. I'm not saying Huskers are going to lose, but it will be a five TD blowout like one year ago. This will be a game that will be decided in the fourth quarter.

I think this game will make alot of Husker fans rip their hair out. Pretty sure Sarkisian will be looking at some tape at how the Husker D was burned by the same rollout play all night long. Not to mention how Fresno St was able to run it right down our throats with relative ease. I'm not saying Huskers are going to lose, but it will be a five TD blowout like one year ago. This will be a game that will be decided in the fourth quarter.

Very reasonable Husker fan. I agree this will be a close game.