washington

50? I don't generally bet against the Huskers, but you give me 50 points and I'll wager however much you want.

I do think we'll win big. Maybe by 20 or 30.

i think we'll secure the game early and just coast. i wouldn't be surprised if the game looks closer than it really was, the opposite of the fresno game (which explains us remaining 10th, which i don't mind).

I thought we moved down a notch. I looked on espnu's rankings and we were 11. Are we still 10th on the AP or Coach's Poll?

we're tenth in the coach's poll.

You guys kill me. The way Fresno pushed you around you think you're going to win by 50? I didn't think they had hard drugs in Nebraska. I have two words for you so you don't feel so bad this Sunday. Holiday Bowl.

Easy with the "you guys", I only see a couple picking a 50 point win. It'll be closer than that, we know.

As for the Holiday Bowl, do normal Husky fans really put a lot of stock in that game or is a trolling tactic? Honest question. I would think it'd be very evident to most that Nebraska was banged up (now healthy), had a horrible o-coordinator (fired), and had no motivation (robbed of a better bowl game against a better team by the conference they were leaving). I'm going to assume this is just a trolling tactic, as you can't possibly be dumb enough to think that game meant anything...

Sorry, I didn't think it was any sillier than predicting a 50 point win. I had come over hoping to see some reasonable discussion, and instead I see predictions of 50 point win. Guess I lost my head for a minute.

There are two or three threads with sh*t-talking going on. If you want a reasonable discussion, please feel free to join any other thread, there are about 10 of them going on discussing aspects of the upcoming game.

You guys kill me. The way Fresno pushed you around you think you're going to win by 50? I didn't think they had hard drugs in Nebraska. I have two words for you so you don't feel so bad this Sunday. Holiday Bowl.

What's funny is that you think the Fresno State game was a good sign for your team. You'd have been better off if we won the first two games 100-0.

Go watch Bo Pelini's Monday presser. Bo angry. Not good for UW.

Contain Polk (snake's head), by WRAPPING HIM UP and not allowing 1-2 yard gains turn into 5 yrd - 1st down gains and we will win soundly. They will try PA to keep us off balance but the key is to slow their run game. I wouldn't want Price to get into a passing fest if I were a Husky fan.

Price's qb rating is 183. He can throw all day to a stable of receivers three deep. I think the one you don't want in a passing fest is Martinez if the huskies shut down nebraska's run game. By the way, the husky D is 7 in the country in run defense.

Contain Polk (snake's head), by WRAPPING HIM UP and not allowing 1-2 yard gains turn into 5 yrd - 1st down gains and we will win soundly. They will try PA to keep us off balance but the key is to slow their run game. I wouldn't want Price to get into a passing fest if I were a Husky fan.

Price's qb rating is 183. He can throw all day to a stable of receivers three deep. I think the one you don't want in a passing fest is Martinez if the huskies shut down nebraska's run game. By the way, the husky D is 7 in the country in run defense.

when you give up 800 yards passing, you probably aren't going to give up much on the ground because the other team won't try to run.

Im going to go ahead and make my prediction. Washington 35 Nebraska 48. I think we have a slow game to start out the first quarter, we go into half time either tied or down. 3rd quarter we start seeing flashes of the offense and take the lead only to have Washington battle us out in an offensive dogfight in the 4th quarter. I think we out perform them on offense, too many good weapons on offense and with Beck making right decisions i think we seperate ourselves in the 4th for the win. Defense may look a little sloppy still, but it will be adequate enough keep Washington at bay. They will kill us through the air, putting up somewhere around 275 to 325 passing yds against us, but i think the Blackshirts will hold strong in Redzone defense to keep them out of the endzone.