Interesting note from the BTN poll thread.

I don't think Nebraska has had the tougher schedule. Fresno St. And Oregon St. average out to be equal sure. But no way UTC and ULV are on the same level.

HAHA...ARE you kidding me? Where the H do you get that unfounded opinion?? Oregon State lost to Sacramento St who just lost to Southern Utah last week AND uNlv got spanked by Washington State (who has been at the bottom of the pac 12 totem poll for some time) by more than Wisconsin beat them. So YEAH, I'd say we have had a tougher schedule. Do a little research.

I don't think Nebraska has had the tougher schedule. Fresno St. And Oregon St. average out to be equal sure. But no way UTC and ULV are on the same level.

HAHA...ARE you kidding me? Where the H do you get that unfounded opinion?? Oregon State lost to Sacramento St who just lost to Southern Utah last week AND uNlv got spanked by Washington State (who has been at the bottom of the pac 12 totem poll for some time) by more than Wisconsin beat them. So YEAH, I'd say we have had a tougher schedule. Do a little research.

Exactly. It's not even close.

Even though I think Chattanooga isn't UNLV, the Rebels are pretty bad and I think we would have blown them out as well. Oregon State wouldn't have been huge challenge, IMO. Fresno wouldn't have gotten shut out and they can beat UNLV. Bottom line, I'm not worried about our O vs Wisc D, my thoughts have always been, "Can we slow down their backs?" I'm looking forward to playing them but we gotta take care of UW first and play better on Sat.

Exactly. It's not even close.

I think it's funny that right before that comment I said that someone will find a negative way to spin it and sure enough, the next comment, someone makes a completely uneducated statement to put a negative spin on it.

Sagarin says Nebraska has played a weaker schedule than Washington, 134th to 118th through two games.

UTC is ranked #127

Fresno is ranked #79

Eastern Washington is ranked #130

Hawaii is ranked #68.

It's really very close.

I think we're talking about Wisconsin. You need to spend less time in the Washington threads. :LOLtartar

Not that it means much, but I was taken away by how easily UNLV ran against Wisconsin, primarily in the first half. UNLV generally shot themselves in the foot after having that success, but a good team could find success. Huskers will need to find an offensive hole, and UNLV may have given Beck something to work with.

Sagarin says Nebraska has played a weaker schedule than Washington, 134th to 118th through two games.

UTC is ranked #127

Fresno is ranked #79

Eastern Washington is ranked #130

Hawaii is ranked #68.

It's really very close.

I think we're talking about Wisconsin. You need to spend less time in the Washington threads. :LOLtartar

OOPS! ! ! :wacko:

Now if you'll excuse me, my wine bottle isn't going to finish itself...

I highly doubt UNLV could even beat UTC as they are by far the worst FBS team in the nation. I also believe they might only be lucky enough to be a low middle of the pack FCS team. Fresno is by far the best team out of the 4 games played by Wiscy and NU. I still think we have a chance as long as our defense comes back into form and don't play like they did against Fresno. Our secondary may be a big problem if they haven't figure it out before then and especially is Blatchford is still in the lineup.

Not that it means much, but I was taken away by how easily UNLV ran against Wisconsin, primarily in the first half. UNLV generally shot themselves in the foot after having that success, but a good team could find success. Huskers will need to find an offensive hole, and UNLV may have given Beck something to work with.

What you said. What I seen in Wiscy were some deficiencies in speed and that can't be corrected if you don't have it, our issues are mainly discipline related that I feel can be and will be fixed. Another reason Wiscy looks so good is that they have a fairly simple yet effective system in place that most of their players know, we on the otherhand are still trying to figure some identity.

And our game with UW will make our OOC more difficult than theirs.