Seung-Hoon Choi

zoogs

The camera starts to shoot the footage of the opening 3rd quarter and it gets pretty close to a students head and then you see the top of his head. Then the next thing you know you don't see the guys head anymore and the camera is shaking. Lol I'm pretty sure that camera hit the top of that students head.

I noticed at one point they were showing a girl in the front row and the angle of the camera made sure they showed her tight t-shirt. I'm betting that wasn't an accident.

clearly Big Ten camera people are perverts and like to bash peoples' brains in with their metallic phalli

The camera starts to shoot the footage of the opening 3rd quarter and it gets pretty close to a students head and then you see the top of his head. Then the next thing you know you don't see the guys head anymore and the camera is shaking. Lol I'm pretty sure that camera hit the top of that students head.

I noticed at one point they were showing a girl in the front row and the angle of the camera made sure they showed her tight t-shirt. I'm betting that wasn't an accident.

clearly Big Ten camera people are perverts and like to bash peoples' brains in with their metallic phalli

Clearly.

You know very well that every guy (every non-blind guy) in existence everywhere checks out girls. It's in our DNA, like breathing. That doesn't make us perverts, it makes us male.

EDIT - and it's not our camera booms that are extensions of our penises, but our cars. You know that, too.

I want to know who the dude in the shark suit was. 308_Husker has him in his avatar.

Timothy Kinoshita

Looks like typ3kal has no qualms about outing someone on the interwebs.... Hope he's not in witness protection.

my-blue-heaven-1.jpeg

It is public information. Public broadcast, public Facebook profile with tagged pictures = public domain. I can give you legal citations if you want.

I really wish you crazies would quit bumping these posts. I've been trying to read the front page for like an hour now and every time I get about 4 posts down there's a new post on one I already read. Everyone take a time out.

How are you viewing this thread that you get interrupted every time someone posts something? :blink:

I want my question answered, Moiraine. If that's really your name. <_<

It sort of confused me. When things confuse me I pretend they didn't happen or I look them up on dictionary.com

Anyhoo, I'm guessing it showed I was still here because there's a setting on the topics like there is for the main page. Like "show the viewers from the last 10 minutes."

Is... that what you were asking?

I really wish you crazies would quit bumping these posts. I've been trying to read the front page for like an hour now and every time I get about 4 posts down there's a new post on one I already read. Everyone take a time out.

This is what I'm asking about. If you're in the thread reading it, how do you even know there are new posts? Are you looking at the thread itself or New Content?