Seung-Hoon Choi

zoogs

Zoogies,I noticed your new pic, that was you in the sombrero at the fresno game?

If not, man had a great outfit.

Haha no it wasn't. It was just a great outfit :P I thought it was hilarious how they kept going back to that guy in replay cuts or commercial cuts.

When he pulled out the corncobs, and pointed them at the camera like guns, I almost lost it.

Also, did you see the creepy guy last week in the jumpsuit that looked like it was covered in blood?

I don't know what position he was in the movie, but I was looking at the Little Giants cast today and that girl that played Icebox is not a bad looking chick now. Just FYI

Shawn Watson needs some proof.

Shawna_Waldron_01_920.jpg

Her name is Shawna Waldron

That is Icebox?!?!?!? DAMN. Milk has done her body good. ANd yes, Po the kid is also their kicker in the movie.

Add in the fact the name at first glance looks like Shawn Watson, automatically bumps her up 2.5 points in a ratiing scale.

And for the record GSG, any breathing human with 1.5 boobs and not a hang down between their legs should get your attention. BAZINGA!!!!!!!!!!!! Ineed to stop bagging on a guy that I never have met but like and respect so much!!!! But sometimes it is too easy. Mad props to ya Westsider.

I don't know what position he was in the movie, but I was looking at the Little Giants cast today and that girl that played Icebox is not a bad looking chick now. Just FYI

That is Icebox?!?!?!? DAMN. Milk has done her body good. ANd yes, Po the kid is also their kicker in the movie.

Add in the fact the name at first glance looks like Shawn Watson, automatically bumps her up 2.5 points in a ratiing scale.

And for the record GSG, any breathing human with 1.5 boobs and not a hang down between their legs should get your attention. BAZINGA!!!!!!!!!!!! Ineed to stop bagging on a guy that I never have met but like and respect so much!!!! But sometimes it is too easy. Mad props to ya Westsider.

That was my EXACT response also. I guess we have the same mind Crewe

• Fire 1

That was my EXACT response also. I guess we have the same mind Crewe

WORLD DOMINATION BROTHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :horns2

Also, did you see the creepy guy last week in the jumpsuit that looked like it was covered in blood?

That guy was awesome too.

Anyone from Lincoln ever see that guy who dances his ass off, up and down Superior street? That guy should be at every Husker home game.

That guy just stared at the camera...he looked either stoned or buzzed. Then he danced a little...

On a side note...I can't keep up with this thread. Too many topics going on at once...