Seung-Hoon Choi

zoogs

Sipples twitter:

Arod is hurt, Choi may start saturday.

He's not hurt. . .except maybe his feelings.

Soooo that whole thing about not being in practice is more like he refused to come to practice? Because that's what it sounded like given the vague blathering and elusive responses to questions about why he wasn't there.

I was told he took it pretty hard and to be honest he probably needed last year to redshirt and this year to develop physically and emotionally to this level of the game. Hind sight is 20/20 but the coaches (collectively) probably could have handled him a bit better and been smarter about how they used Arod. But . . in their defense he was dominating in practice at times. I'm sure it did good to not have practice pressure and see things from a different perspective.

This kid will be fine. . he's just being asked to do a lot of things I don't think he's 100% prepared to do and its not any fault of his own.

I personally think its a bit of a confidence thing and his head was spinning when he faced unfamiliar opponents. A lot of that could have been corrected had we had the guys actually doing what needed to be done in game prep, practice reps and independent film study. Crap that no one has held accountable for the past 3 years. Young guys need to learn from guys in year 4 and 5 and those guys aren't here and don't know jack.

Damn that's scary.......

What's scary to me is that Barney has actually improved in this area this year. Perhaps its a thumb on him, perhaps its more time, perhaps it keeps him around.

Do you think the addition of Garrison has helped Barney out at all skers?

I think adding Garrison has added accountability. If nothing else he says all the stuff that needs to get said. He doesn't sugar coat it. A bit of that has rubbed off on Cotton so now instead of blaming things on the Qb's cadence, the defensive chatter, etc. He's started to point the figure at his guys more. He still pouts too often and gets defensive, but its hard to be ultra defensive when the guy doing the same job as you says we're not getting the job done and we have too many bad habits.

I really wish you crazies would quit bumping these posts. I've been trying to read the front page for like an hour now and every time I get about 4 posts down there's a new post on one I already read. Everyone take a time out.

This is what I'm asking about. If you're in the thread reading it, how do you even know there are new posts? Are you looking at the thread itself or New Content?

Just on the topic list, I refresh every once in awhile (which I shouldn't do, but it's more fun to complain randomly) and after I get through about 5 topics there are 5 new ones. But I think I was just being slow at the time.

Yeah! Great work!

I liked when one of the local sportscasters made reference to the Matrix.

On Big Red Wrap-Up Adrian Faila claimed that Johnny Rodgers made moves like that.

When I watched his film in the recruiting section, which I don't often do, the first thing that came to my mind was "Johnny Rodgers!". For all the talk about Heard and Green, THIS kid is the one I was most excited about seeing. Now if we could get him to stop running into his own team mates, there'd be at least one of these every game. :corndance