Seung-Hoon Choi

zoogs

Sipples twitter:

Arod is hurt, Choi may start saturday.

He's not hurt. . .except maybe his feelings.

Soooo that whole thing about not being in practice is more like he refused to come to practice? Because that's what it sounded like given the vague blathering and elusive responses to questions about why he wasn't there.

I was told he took it pretty hard and to be honest he probably needed last year to redshirt and this year to develop physically and emotionally to this level of the game. Hind sight is 20/20 but the coaches (collectively) probably could have handled him a bit better and been smarter about how they used Arod. But . . in their defense he was dominating in practice at times. I'm sure it did good to not have practice pressure and see things from a different perspective.

This kid will be fine. . he's just being asked to do a lot of things I don't think he's 100% prepared to do and its not any fault of his own.

I personally think its a bit of a confidence thing and his head was spinning when he faced unfamiliar opponents. A lot of that could have been corrected had we had the guys actually doing what needed to be done in game prep, practice reps and independent film study. Crap that no one has held accountable for the past 3 years. Young guys need to learn from guys in year 4 and 5 and those guys aren't here and don't know jack.

Sipples twitter:

Soooo that whole thing about not being in practice is more like he refused to come to practice? Because that's what it sounded like given the vague blathering and elusive responses to questions about why he wasn't there.

I was told he took it pretty hard and to be honest he probably needed last year to redshirt and this year to develop physically and emotionally to this level of the game. Hind sight is 20/20 but the coaches (collectively) probably could have handled him a bit better and been smarter about how they used Arod. But . . in their defense he was dominating in practice at times. I'm sure it did good to not have practice pressure and see things from a different perspective.

This kid will be fine. . he's just being asked to do a lot of things I don't think he's 100% prepared to do and its not any fault of his own.

I personally think its a bit of a confidence thing and his head was spinning when he faced unfamiliar opponents. A lot of that could have been corrected had we had the guys actually doing what needed to be done in game prep, practice reps and independent film study. Crap that no one has held accountable for the past 3 years. Young guys need to learn from guys in year 4 and 5 and those guys aren't here and don't know jack.

Damn that's scary.......

Sipples twitter:

Damn that's scary.......

What's scary to me is that Barney has actually improved in this area this year. Perhaps its a thumb on him, perhaps its more time, perhaps it keeps him around.

Sipples twitter:

Damn that's scary.......

What's scary to me is that Barney has actually improved in this area this year. Perhaps its a thumb on him, perhaps its more time, perhaps it keeps him around.

Do you think the addition of Garrison has helped Barney out at all skers?

Sipples twitter:

Damn that's scary.......

Oh boy, I don't know what to think about that. It's gonna be a wild year......

Sipples twitter:

That doesn't surprise me. I'm not football expert but from what I've heard the O-line is about the hardest position to learn in the game, which would explain why we hardly ever see underclassmen starting. Wasn't it Barney who said recently he accidentally burned A-rod's RS? Or made a mistake in not RS him?

Did anybody notice the start of the 3rd quarter of the Fresno State game that the camera that overhangs into the crowd hit a student in the head?

The camera starts to shoot the footage of the opening 3rd quarter and it gets pretty close to a students head and then you see the top of his head. Then the next thing you know you don't see the guys head anymore and the camera is shaking. Lol I'm pretty sure that camera hit the top of that students head.

I want to know who the dude in the shark suit was. 308_Husker has him in his avatar.

The asian kid with the Shark hat? LOL...

One thing I love about the BTN broadcasts, is how many times they show the crowd. They've been finding the crazy ones...

I noticed at one point they were showing a girl in the front row and the angle of the camera made sure they showed her tight t-shirt. I'm betting that wasn't an accident.

First or second half? Which quarter? Anything to narrow it down for me and I'll look for it.

Did anybody notice the start of the 3rd quarter of the Fresno State game that the camera that overhangs into the crowd hit a student in the head?

The camera starts to shoot the footage of the opening 3rd quarter and it gets pretty close to a students head and then you see the top of his head. Then the next thing you know you don't see the guys head anymore and the camera is shaking. Lol I'm pretty sure that camera hit the top of that students head.

Yeah that was my friend lol. He's actually a member on here too.

This was the closest thing I could find in the 3rd quarter. If this isn't it I'll go through the 4th...

post-1658-050782100 1316111123.jpg

That's not it. She was wearing a red shirt. You'll know it when you see it, because as often as the family kept interrupting me while trying to watch yesterday, I still noticed that they focused on her chest more than usual.

She's got dark hair and the camera was on her left side. That's all I've got.