Seung-Hoon Choi

zoogs

When I lift at the Rec Center on campus, Choi is occasionally in there (some athletes prefer to forgo their million dollar facilities and have the occasional workout in with the underlings). Anyway, he is a complete monster, an absolute physical beast. Instantly the strongest person in the building when he walks through the doors.

Link to coaches saying ARod graded out poorly and that's why Choi is getting work with the ones?

Seems like it could be just as likely that they're trying to build more depth at the position.

no link required. its not only obvious from the game film

I won't call into question your offensive line diagnosis skills. Unless you're just taking what other people on this board are saying as your own argument.

but its what the coaches are saying privately.

Now this, on the other hand...I know you're better than that. I doubt anyone on this board is privy to what the coaches talk about behind closed doors.

i didnt say that i have been behind closed doors with the coaches! however you may believe what ya like, people would be stupid to give up their sources! if that happened they wouldnt be sources no mo!

Am I the only one with an image of the lineman from the movie Little Giants.

Well I do now and isn't he the kicker in that movie?

I don't know what position he was in the movie, but I was looking at the Little Giants cast today and that girl that played Icebox is not a bad looking chick now. Just FYI

Shawn Watson needs some proof.

Shawna_Waldron_01_920.jpg

Her name is Shawna Waldron

Spending all this time on here bashing UW fans and ignoring society must have addled all of your brains.

Really?

Ew. Not good. At all.

*Heading to daily skin to look at attractive, not manly, preferably not Asian women.*

Michael-What-the-office-10400786-400-226.gif

Link to coaches saying ARod graded out poorly and that's why Choi is getting work with the ones?

Seems like it could be just as likely that they're trying to build more depth at the position.

no link required. its not only obvious from the game film

I won't call into question your offensive line diagnosis skills. Unless you're just taking what other people on this board are saying as your own argument.

but its what the coaches are saying privately.

Now this, on the other hand...I know you're better than that. I doubt anyone on this board is privy to what the coaches talk about behind closed doors.

i didnt say that i have been behind closed doors with the coaches! however you may believe what ya like, people would be stupid to give up their sources! if that happened they wouldnt be sources no mo!

I guess my question is what kind of source would be willing to divulge what the coaches say behind closed doors? I mean...come on. Does this person want to be fired? chuckleshuffle

Sipples twitter:

Arod is hurt, Choi may start saturday.

He's not hurt. . .except maybe his feelings.

Soooo that whole thing about not being in practice is more like he refused to come to practice? Because that's what it sounded like given the vague blathering and elusive responses to questions about why he wasn't there.

I want to know who the dude in the shark suit was. 308_Husker has him in his avatar.

The asian kid with the Shark hat? LOL...

One thing I love about the BTN broadcasts, is how many times they show the crowd. They've been finding the crazy ones...

I laughed pretty hard when I saw him with the shark hat. I haven't seen him around campus, but I would shake his hand if I did.

I want to know who the dude in the shark suit was. 308_Husker has him in his avatar.

One thing I love about the BTN broadcasts, is how many times they show the crowd. They've been finding the crazy ones...

I noticed at one point they were showing a girl in the front row and the angle of the camera made sure they showed her tight t-shirt. I'm betting that wasn't an accident.

I noticed at one point they were showing a girl in the front row and the angle of the camera made sure they showed her tight t-shirt. I'm betting that wasn't an accident.

I do remember that girl. I'm glad they did show her, at the time we playing like crap and that put me in a better mood.

Sipples twitter:

Arod is hurt, Choi may start saturday.

He's not hurt. . .except maybe his feelings.

Soooo that whole thing about not being in practice is more like he refused to come to practice? Because that's what it sounded like given the vague blathering and elusive responses to questions about why he wasn't there.

From what I read, he attended practice, he just didn't suit up. If you were refusing to practice why even bother showing up?

I don't think Bo plays that game. You refuse to practice and I'd bet he'd cut you from the team immediately.