Seung-Hoon Choi

zoogs

I think this is a good thing. I've rewatched the UTC and FSU games and noticed several plays were ARod doesn't even touch a defender. It looked like on a couple of plays where there were two defenders to block, he wasnt sure who to get, so......he decides not to block either defender. Maybe the game is still just too fast for him. He seems to have the physical talent.

Link to coaches saying ARod graded out poorly and that's why Choi is getting work with the ones?

Seems like it could be just as likely that they're trying to build more depth at the position.

no link required. its not only obvious from the game film but its what the coaches are saying privately. and no we are not going to name our sources.

Am I the only one with an image of the lineman from the movie Little Giants.

Well I do now and isn't he the kicker in that movie?

I don't know what position he was in the movie, but I was looking at the Little Giants cast today and that girl that played Icebox is not a bad looking chick now. Just FYI

What happened to Arod?

I think he has been one of the weakest links on the OL so far.

Not sure - don't think this is injury-related.

I wonder if Jake Cotton will get a look at LG too, considering he isn't starting at RG (I think Long is still there).

100% agree. For whatever reason he just doesn't look as strong physically as he needs to be. He has just not been able to lock on to blocks.

Anyone who saw him play in high school shouldn't really be very surprised by this.

• Fire 1

I don't know what position he was in the movie, but I was looking at the Little Giants cast today and that girl that played Icebox is not a bad looking chick now. Just FYI

Shawn Watson needs some proof.

• Fire 1

Shawna_Waldron_01_920.jpg

Her name is Shawna Waldron

do+want+drool.jpg

Link to coaches saying ARod graded out poorly and that's why Choi is getting work with the ones?

Seems like it could be just as likely that they're trying to build more depth at the position.

no link required. its not only obvious from the game film but its what the coaches are saying privately. and no we are not going to name our sources.

Garrison, Beck, Bo, Herbie, the hippie lawyer from Gothenburg who used to throw hot dogs 30 rows up back in the 80's and 90's. On the flip side both Barney and Little Red want him to start still.

That's the icebox? Damn...